Want to earn some extra cash this summer?

• Want to earn some extra cash this summer?

Greetings fellow teenhut forumers,

I stumbled upon this great website in which they pay you to do surveys, offers, take up trials and complete quizzes. The website is called Squishy Cash.

You may sign up here or simply click on the banner.

Squishy Cash has been operating for 3 years now. What they do is they pay you for completing offers on their website. These offers typically range from $0.15-$1.00 each where all you have to do is to complete a simple quiz/confirm your email address/answer a couple of questions. This is really easy to do and almost anyone can do it.

Some offers pay you a lot more for completing them ranging around $2.00 - $10.00. These offers are usually trial offers and they generally requires the use of a credit card. Your credit card doesn't get charged for the amount specified until the trial ends. You can always opt to cancel the trial offer before it reaches its maturity date. However, doing these offers are not necessary.

I personally made a little over $30 dollars today and I'm overjoyed. Right, did I also mention that you get paid $5 dollars just for signing up and it's totally FREE? They also have contests and promotions every single day for their users which is really cool and exciting.

So sign up now and get your friends to join. For every friend you invite, you get $1 dollar and 25% of what ever amount he earns from doing offers. For example, if your friend completes a $1 dollar offer, you get paid $0.25. You don't even have to do anything.

Alright, I hope I made you interested in this really cool website and hope that you decide to join. All the best to you and your future success!

See you on Squishy Cash!

Adrian

P.S. Feel free to leave me an email if you have any questions regarding offers or this website. I'll be glad to assist you. [[email protected]]
      -Removed by staff member-
      A maximum of 2 links is allowed in signatures.