help! sleepover gone bad

• Re: help! sleepover gone bad

Yeah but if he will never mention it, it will never be addressed. If it's bothering him and he never brings it up, he will never get over it. You need to find out if he remembers what happened, and if he doesn't you can let it die. If he does, it might be good for him to know that you also know what happened. I don't think that never talking about it helps anything, as talking things out solves a lot of problems in life.

AlexMason wrote:

Yeah but if he will never mention it, it will never be addressed. If it's bothering him and he never brings it up, he will never get over it. You need to find out if he remembers what happened, and if he doesn't you can let it die. If he does, it might be good for him to know that you also know what happened. I don't think that never talking about it helps anything, as talking things out solves a lot of problems in life.

thats true too..im so confused about what to do :(
      and i just want to talk to him, not about this but like hey hows it going and if he wont answer im fucked

Whoa, calm your shit before your large intestine ruptures. Deep breath...
      K, so maybe leave it another day or two. Who knows, maybe a week if you can stand it. If he seems to not respond by text message, try talking on the phone, or better yet, in person. If you guys frequently meet up, just try talking to him (not about the night in question) and see how he acts. If he seems calm and not wierd, all is well and you can decide whether or not to approach the subject. If he gets all wierded out and tries to escape, you'll need to arange some time later on where you'll almost be able to corner him, not let him leave without resolving the issue. Worst case scenario, he's still wierded out and maybe you have to go a few weeks without talking. Best case scenario, he's relieved to be talking about it, and you two can go back to being happier than pigs in shit.

Mec wrote:

Whoa, calm your shit before your large intestine ruptures. Deep breath...
      K, so maybe leave it another day or two. Who knows, maybe a week if you can stand it. If he seems to not respond by text message, try talking on the phone, or better yet, in person. If you guys frequently meet up, just try talking to him (not about the night in question) and see how he acts. If he seems calm and not wierd, all is well and you can decide whether or not to approach the subject. If he gets all wierded out and tries to escape, you'll need to arange some time later on where you'll almost be able to corner him, not let him leave without resolving the issue. Worst case scenario, he's still wierded out and maybe you have to go a few weeks without talking. Best case scenario, he's relieved to be talking about it, and you two can go back to being happier than pigs in shit.

yeah i am freaking out about it but i totally agree with you...i think that sounds like a good plan. i panic about things this is why this is worse than it should be. im just worried. but ill give it till like thurs maybe hahaha. i just hope maybe he texts me back or texts me first about something

Well, obviously if you can tell its killing him inside, and you notice he's increasingly disturbed, then yes.. talking about it is 100% the best thing to do. But I'm just saying if both parties kind of.. acknowledge what happened and want to leave it at that and move on then... well iunno i dont want to strain my brain anymore haha
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]

Dayved wrote:

Well, obviously if you can tell its killing him inside, and you notice he's increasingly disturbed, then yes.. talking about it is 100% the best thing to do. But I'm just saying if both parties kind of.. acknowledge what happened and want to leave it at that and move on then... well iunno i dont want to strain my brain anymore haha

haha yeah its okay thank you for the advice...i just have the problem to getting to the point of actually talking to/seeing him hahaha

mccoupe7 wrote:

My friend and I were drinking last night and we were both very drunk. I can remember everything that happened though. We chugged ourselves to bed (he always sleeps on one side and I the other) but this time was different. We both lied on top of eachother and held hands and were kind of cuddling. Eventually we started to give each other hand jobs then he ejaculated. I was way to gone to honestly realize what was happening but then all of a sudden he went into my closet and just slept there and I was confused and drunk and passed out. I wake up in the morning and hes gone. He left. I texted asking where he went and he said his mom "called him and was yelling for him to come home". He seemed to be talking to me normally but I knew something was wrong. He thinks I was completely wasted and that I honestly have no clue for what happened as I have given no hints that I know. Im not gay and neither he is, this is why this is weird....I just hope after this experience that he doesnt stop wanting to be friends because honestly it was a drunken accident. I hope things dont get weird

Advice anyone? I know this situation is very weird. I just need help sorting it out and for what I should do....I dont want to lose him as a friend

Title should be "Sleepover gone good".

^^

mccoupe7 wrote:

My friend and I were drinking last night and we were both very drunk. I can remember everything that happened though. We chugged ourselves to bed (he always sleeps on one side and I the other) but this time was different. We both lied on top of eachother and held hands and were kind of cuddling. Eventually we started to give each other hand jobs then he ejaculated. I was way to gone to honestly realize what was happening but then all of a sudden he went into my closet and just slept there and I was confused and drunk and passed out. I wake up in the morning and hes gone. He left. I texted asking where he went and he said his mom "called him and was yelling for him to come home". He seemed to be talking to me normally but I knew something was wrong. He thinks I was completely wasted and that I honestly have no clue for what happened as I have given no hints that I know. Im not gay and neither he is, this is why this is weird....I just hope after this experience that he doesnt stop wanting to be friends because honestly it was a drunken accident. I hope things dont get weird

Advice anyone? I know this situation is very weird. I just need help sorting it out and for what I should do....I dont want to lose him as a friend

Firstly I just want to apologise because I couldn't be assed reading all of the other posts before replying...

It sounds to me like he might just be a bit confused as to where he stands with you now relationship wise and maybe he left because he was afraid it would be awkward or was worried you may be up set about it for some reason?

I'm not sure what the case is but I can say that I've had some very similar experiences and the best advise I can possibly give is to try and communicate about it somehow just so that it can be properly integrated into your guys realities and not turn into something that just isn't spoken about.
      I can tell you from experience that the latter of those two is not fun, and the former makes everything so much easier and chillaxed. :cool:

damn...wish wish that would happen to me...a handjob and no mess afterwards. Like everyone else said, he's probably still processing what happened. Give it time; if he doesn't want to confront you about the situation, leave it be. If he doesn't want to talk to you anymore, just think of it this way: even drunks have the capability to say,"stop,"and,"no".