Well, ones thing for sure, he's most certainly NOT my friend..

• Well, ones thing for sure, he's most certainly NOT my friend..

Ok theres this guy, lets just call him- actually no, because I hate him, I'll reveal his name, what do I care if he ever finds out?

His names Matt, we used to be quite good friends, he'd help me on call of duty, so we'd always be talking, he'd ring me, msn me, e.t.c e.t.c.
      We met up quite a bit too, although there was never a week when I liked him, it would be a few days untill he was a prick and everyone hated him then they'd get over it, (by being a prick its just turned up to our houses then saying "i want to be alone" and going off to sulk, just because the girl he liked (which changed between me and my friend) had a boyfriend)
      It was pathetic, ok, he might be upset because the girl he likes is taken, but you don't come to someones house just to sulk?

Anyway he is the biggest perv, I have EVER met. period. and it's not even funny, like some guys on webcam will be like, Izzie, boob shot ;), and im like< Woops :L but he's like smiling perv like, im like, what? hes like, ive just been staring down your top for some time now, and then "brb" to wash up.. ?

urggggggh, he'd get a boner, and hug me just so i could feel it, and then be like, its for you, which apparently it was at the time because he fancied me, and then when he brought loads of drink to a party, i was tipsy and asked for some, he said only if i set him head, or something ( so i just stole it ;) )

Anyway, so now you know how annoying he is, he is also REALLY ugly and repulsive, and has really annoying personalities that really makes me never want to date him, and he knew that. I decided to stay friends with him, and one night I was deeeeep asleep, and he decided to take that to his advantage...

A friend had woken up and seen it, but been half asleep so just returned to bed thinking it was my boyfriend (because their stupid) and I woke up to it, but during the HOURA (yes, hours) that only he was awake in, god knows what happened...

All I woke up to, was his hand up my top, up my bra, his only hand seeping inside my shorts, but not like that far down, and him so close to me, yet again, I felt his boner, I got up, and just looked at him, and ran to the other side of the room and went to sleep, scarred for life..

my lips and just next to my lips was fairly damp but I don't know if he attemtped to kiss me or not, and how far his hand went, but I'm so glad I woke up before it could go further, OH AND BTW HE WAS DATING MY BEST FRIEND :)

now, before I ramble on more, he had basically when I was drunk taken a video off my on webcam and took advantage of my drunkness, so has a video of my stripping waist up, and showed it to people, he hates ME? and blames ME for everyhting, says im stupid and wont ever talk to me again, but he never got justice for what he did, and I need idea's of how to finally punish him for being the dick that he is, and i know "stooping to his level" is bad but at this stage i REALLY couldn't care less what pain i cause him, he hurt me, and he hurt my friends, and he practically sexually assaulted me ?

What should I doooo? xx
      [RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [CENTER][LEFT][SIZE=4]I love. My girls. <333[/SIZE]
      [CENTER]<3 Anna <3
      [/CENTER]
      [/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]
    • Re: Well, ones thing for sure, he's most certainly NOT my friend..

Guys can be such dicks Izzie, My ex nickname is Pervy Pete..I really should have checked that out like.
      But honestly babe, don't stoop to his level. He's an absolute bastard by the sounds of things so don't follow his example.

Best thing to do is get him out of your life for good! Forget him.
      Don't be like me. I'm still struggling with my ex and we broke up a good 8 months ago aha.

pm me and tell me how things go x
      [SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Depuis toujours, dans tes rêves![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah I'm not very good at revenge, I think you should just forget the pr*ck to be honest. Although maybe you could get him done for sexually assaulting you, no? Do your friends know? Maybe they could spread it around so that everyone knows how much of a pervert he is? Just a thought....

Hope it all goes well, and you can just forget him. Let me know how it all goes? :) x

Everyone knows, I made sure of that, and meh, I want revenge, I'm a real "Must have satisfaction" person, and stuff. I'm worried if I do anything he might put the video of me stripping (drunk webcam thing) on facebook or youtube or something baddddd ? x
      [RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [CENTER]<3 Anna <3
      [/CENTER]
      [/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]

Sounds like a pretty immature guy lol. Publicly, act like it doesn't bother you or people will use it to their advantage to get to you. There isn't much you can do atm, just make sure you don't put yourself in the same/a similar situation.
      [CENTER]
      PM me to know more.
      [/CENTER]

You should take revenge on him. Teach him a lesson its not only going to be fun for you it will help him realize how much a loser he is. Make him changes his ways even? But I'm not very good at revenge. Something embarrassing? Counter video?

I'm kind of in disagreement with revenge. He obviously knows you don't like him or want to be with him (and if he doesn't, you should make this apparent). So he might just be doing it, in part, to get a rise out of you. Maybe he likes your reactions - even if they aren't positive.

If you completely ignored him that'd be the best "revenge" of all, it's totally boring for him and there's nothing he can do about it.

Mmmm No, ignoring him wont work, he's the one who started ignoring me, and he doesn't care either way, he's completely changed, from self concious needs other people to love him, to ahaha i dont care what you think, im never going to listen. But thats the thing, I know matt and tbh, I think hes lying, I need to really get to him :P
      [RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [CENTER]<3 Anna <3
      [/CENTER]
      [/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]

Revenge is never the answer, it could potentially backfire and make things tougher for you. For one, the most obvious, he could post that video of you or whatever else he might have. Ignore him back, he wants to see a reaction out of you, it's his way to get at you, but if you don't let it affect you, he'll eventually give up. Ignoring him is actually the best revenge you could give him in that sense. Be the bigger person and let this whole mess go and move on, you don't need to waste your time and energy being upset at him.

People are often two-sided. Sadly, there is always a negative. You're better off forgetting about him and ignoring what comes out of it. I know young ladies who have done far worse on camera and everyone just eventually stops caring or forgets about it pretty quickly.

Be careful when you consume alcohol. Unfavorable things often occur when an attractive young lady finds herself passed out.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Yoboseyo?
      [/CENTER]

I'm kind of in disagreement with revenge. He obviously knows you don't like him or want to be with him (and if he doesn't, you should make this apparent). So he might just be doing it, in part, to get a rise out of you. Maybe he likes your reactions - even if they aren't positive.Revenge is never the answer, it could potentially backfire and make things tougher for you. For one, the most obvious, he could post that video of you or whatever else he might have. Ignore him back, he wants to see a reaction out of you, it's his way to get at you, but if you don't let it affect you, he'll eventually give up. Ignoring him is actually the best revenge you could give him in that sense. Be the bigger person and let this whole mess go and move on, you don't need to waste your time and energy being upset at him.

I'm just a bit worried about reporting him to the police, because were only 14, and like, I dunno what would happen to him, but people would be like, wtf izzie thats a bit?
      [RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [CENTER]<3 Anna <3
      [/CENTER]
      [/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]