depression and relationships

• Re: depression and relationships

Depression is a serious illness which affects almost every part of your life (depending on how severe your form is) so I would say that this is probably the reason you are feeling confused about your relationship with your boyfriend. Depression can lead to a loss of interest in activities or other things which you would normally find enjoyable and therefore can also affect your relationships with other people.

You could try talking to your boyfriend about your feelings. It should help you to see why you are feeling like this and may help to resolve some of the confusion that you are feeling. :)

Best of luck :)
      "Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can read." - Mark Twain

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gonebyfar ().

You don't miss him, what you're actually missing is the idea of him. You want comfort, you want a hug, you want to be made to feel beautiful, important, the center of all of the world, that you have a purpose, that you're loved. You realize he doesn't lead to these things but you want these things none the less and so when you miss him you're not missing him you're missing what he represents and what he could have been and that when he isn't there he emphasizes that you don't have someone who fills you with all of those good things.

The best thing to do is to look around for someone who can fill you with those feelings. Don't hesitate to end a relationship if that relationship has run its course, you are just holding both of you back when you realize it won't go anywhere. Take a deep breath and go look for someone to truly make you feel loved.
      Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind. ~Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason
      [CENTER]The greatest thing you'll ever learn
      Is just to Love
      And be Loved in return
      [/CENTER]

I actually think Alaan is right. That's how it was in one of my old relationships. I dated Kevin for months and we had a lot of trouble but we always said we loved each other...over Christmas break last year though something started frying to me and I ended it. I thought I had stopped loving him and yet I miss him to this day. It's crazy but what I think happened is that I miss how things were when I was with Kevin, and that I don't necessarily miss HIM. I've experienced deep depression before and at the time of the breakup I was quite depressed...I thjnkthe depression is what made me miss him and clog onto him even when I let him go. So basically, don't worry about it dearie. If you don't feel the same way about him anymore, then end it. There are others out there who can make you feel the same amazing emotions. =]
      ~*~
      Please check out my blog at http://mylifeinverse.com/ or check out my youtube videos at http://youtube.com/mylifeinverse Thanks, loves!

try to weigh what you feel.d0 u realy have t0 feel that way and wh0 has a problem?u or ur bf..

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

try to weigh what you feel.d0 u realy have t0 feel that way.do u have to end y0ur relati0nship or is it still fighting for..

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

try to weigh what you feel.d0 u realy have t0 feel that way.do u have to end y0ur relati0nship or is it still fighting for..

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------