Addicted to sex?

• Addicted to sex?

okay so.
      i feel like i have a problem.
      don't judge, just advise. thanks.
      so,
      i'm sixteen. lost my virginity at 15 in a way i throughly regret, but it's in the past. anyway, i've had sex with 5 different guys in the past 10ish months. i dated one guy who was just a complete asshole about sex, long story short, and after dating him it's just completely lost value to me and i just don't give a shit anymore. i don't just fuck any guy i see on two legs, it's with guys that i actually like or that i've dated, but still.
      it's like, i've forgotten how to just say no. it's like a craving. i don't know how to explain it. & i feel like i could stop having sex at any time, but i feel like i'm already in too deep.
      idk.
      should i be concerned or is this normal?
      don't judge, haterzz.
      [CENTER][LEFT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/LEFT]
      [LEFT]
      [/LEFT]
      [LEFT] yahh trick.
      [/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: Addicted to sex?

yea, you should probably be concerned. well, it just depends on how often you have sex. if your just having sex ever so often with guys you like, then its not that huge of a deal. sex addicts have sex with anybody whenever wherever. so if your not having sex indiscriminately wherever you are every day, your not addicted to sex. so just dont make it a life long habit of sex with all your relationships, regardless of whether sex has value to you.

TPM wrote:

yea, you should probably be concerned. well, it just depends on how often you have sex. if your just having sex ever so often with guys you like, then its not that huge of a deal. sex addicts have sex with anybody whenever wherever. so if your not having sex indiscriminately wherever you are every day, your not addicted to sex. so just dont make it a life long habit of sex with all your relationships, regardless of whether sex has value to you.

oh, no, absolutely not. i'm careful of who i have sex with, and it's usually under a minimum.
      [/LEFT]
      [LEFT]
      [/LEFT]
      [LEFT] yahh trick.
      [/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]

ZebraStripes wrote:

oh, no, absolutely not. i'm careful of who i have sex with, and it's usually under a minimum.

ya, so then you dont really have anything to worry about. i mean, if your careful and no offense not whoreish, which i dont believe you to be, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.
      like i had similar thoughts when i realized how much i liked sex and had devalued it for myself, and i finally came to the conclusion that liking sex is not a bad thing if the sex is with someone you actually love.

TPM wrote:

ya, so then you dont really have anything to worry about. i mean, if your careful and no offense not whoreish, which i dont believe you to be, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.
      like i had similar thoughts when i realized how much i liked sex and had devalued it for myself, and i finally came to the conclusion that liking sex is not a bad thing if the sex is with someone you actually love.

+1 :p

TPM wrote:

ayoungguyoncam wrote:

i wouldnt be to worried about it

Freddie354 wrote:

No problem then. You like sex. That's hardly a crime. Enjoy yourself, but keep yourself in check too. Don't just have sex cause someone asks you to either, actually want to.

Interesting reaction to:

ZebraStripes wrote:

i dated one guy who was just a complete asshole about sex, long story short, and after dating him it's just completely lost value to me and i just don't give a shit anymore.
      it's like, i've forgotten how to just say no. it's like a craving. i don't know how to explain it. & i feel like i could stop having sex at any time, but i feel like i'm already in too deep.

Sorry but that doesn't sound like something she does because she likes sex (completely lost value, don't give a shit) or something that's not a problem. It is problem I think, cos she posted a question here and is aware she has one.
      But OK, I wont lecture... I just want to say one more time that THIS doesn't seam like healthy relation to sexuality.

ivaiva wrote:

Interesting reaction to:

Sorry but that doesn't sound like something she does because she likes sex (completely lost value, don't give a shit) or something that's not a problem. It is problem I think, cos she posted a question here and is aware she has one.
      But OK, I wont lecture... I just want to say one more time that THIS doesn't seam like healthy relation to sexuality.

well when i say i don't give a shit, i'm not saying i don't pay attention to who im having sex with, how im having sex, being protected etc etc. i mean i care enough to be safe and look out for the people i'm doing it with.
      to answer someones question above, no, it really doesn't interfere with my daily life. really my only concern is that i'm just doing it TOO MUCH, you know? it's like, is five guys too many? i don't know.

but thank you all, +rep! :p
      [/LEFT]
      [LEFT]
      [/LEFT]
      [LEFT] yahh trick.
      [/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]

Having a guy treat you that way about sex can make you look at it as something that makes you feel good + boosts your confidence because somebody wants you.

But an addiction to sex can be emotionally harmful... And I would suggest to at least TRY to stop sleeping with people... Sex is an emotional thing that is abused so often now. I hope you can get through this. :)