Need some advice please helpe ..

• Need some advice please helpe ..

Well hello people n thanks for reading well I'm 17 year old I'm in a reltionship with this guy we already have a beautiful baby girl together but we have problems ge isn't with me alot we live together but I'm always with my mom at her house n his of with his brother doin god knows while I'm stuck raising a baby on my own I don't argued with him because we had argued alot in the past and don't want it to start again o am constantly telling h n telling him he needs to change but he has no intention on doin so because he is still the same he still acts like a lil kid without any responsibilitys and I am getting fed up bit I love him touch to leave him I am so scared that he may leave me for always nagging at him but I am also miserable and unhappy where I am at in life right now his family is always critisicing me his grandma always comes over to nag at me because e r basically living with his mom and omg I just dnt kno wat to do I nt want my daughter to live in a fuked up home ither I want the best for her an to have a happy family but I need advice on wat should I do because I'm going crazy and even thought of killing myself I kno it's a lil to much but I'm just in so much pain but I always stopp because I think of my daughtr but please I need someone heplp:confused::confused:
    • Re: Need some advice please helpe ..

That's one long sentence.

But it is normal for him to want to keep living like a kid...after all, you're 17 and you should be able to as well. The best thing to do is explain to him that now he has a child and it is his responsibility to help raise it as much as yours.

You definitely need to seek help from both yours and his parents because at 17, it will be quite a task raising this child alone. It is important that you do keep doing things you enjoy in life ad you are still quite young but the child comes first for now, and make sure your boyfriend understands that too.

Don't worry about your child living in a f*cked up home, just treat her with love and do the best you can and I'm sure your boyfriend will come around soon enough.

I think you need to step back and reevaluate your situation and your relationship with your boyfriend. If you're unhappy with the way things are, you need to talk about it with him. Even if you do argue, you should still fill him in on how you're feeling. Communication is very important. If you don't bring this to his attention, you won't have the chance of getting anywhere. Talk to him about it calmly and just explain how you feel about the situation.

He does have responsibilities now and he can't just ignore them and not be around for you and his child. If that's the case, then what role does he expect to play here? It's not fair to you or your daughter for him to just be on the sidelines without doing anything. If he's not willing to change, I think you need to ask yourself if you're going to continue to put up with it. It sounds like it's taking quite a toll on you and if you're constantly stressed out and worried about your relationship with him, you may not be in the right mindset to take care of your daughter properly. It's important to remember to do what's best for yourself and what's best for her.

Things are going to be tough. It's difficult raising a child even when you're older and have your life together, but it's going to be even more difficult at your age. You don't have everything together yet and it's only natural to feel overwhelmed by everything. You can't give up, though. You're dealing with some tough situations, but you have to do your best to deal with them and make the best out of them. If you have family to lean on for support, I suggest you do that. It's going to be beneficial for you and your daughter to have a strong support system.

I hope this helped. Good luck with everything.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Obviously your boyfriend wasn't ready for becoming an adult, he's 17. I think you need to have a serious conversation about this with him. If he isn't willing to hear you out, then you should break things off with him. I'm sure you can find a real man who will be there for you.

Krasseevaya;2715094 wrote:

[CENTER][SIZE=3]I kissed my best friend.[/SIZE][SIZE=3][/SIZE] [SIZE=3]But she was high, and I just wanted to see if she tasted like chocolate cake.[/SIZE][/CENTER]