Acne Whiteheads/Blackheads/Pimples/Solutions!

• Re: Acne Whiteheads/Blackheads/Pimples/Solutions!

I've tried that before. I have sensitive skin so it dries my skin out to the max.
      The best thing I've used so far has been these mild acne pads I picked up from Walmart a couple weeks ago, but they were dismissing them so they went on sale. I bought all twenty of them for a dollar each, so I kinda got enough pads to last me forever.

The medication(pill form) Doxycycline and the medication(topical cream) Epiduo, i have found excellent results from these just weeks after i visited the dermatologist.

-Final Fear
      [CENTER][SIZE="2"]"Misdirection is the key to victory, never attack what your enemy defends, never behave as your enemy expects, and never reveal your true strengths, if knowledge is power, to be unknown is to be unconquerable." -Sun Tzu[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

When I had bad acne, I actually found something at walgreens that worked really well called Nature's Cure. They have it for both guys and girls, and it usually helps overnight (at least it did for me).
      [CENTER]Holding a weight so heavy, they lift what is a burden or so it seems
      Making the audience “ah” in fascination, these become my dreams
      [/CENTER]

I have the ability to keep extremely clear skin even though I sometimes wear a lot of makeup. All I do is I make sure I put lotion on before any foundation.
      Before I go to bed I'll take the makeup off with makeup removal wipes, then follow up with Neutragena cleansing whipes to take any excess dirt off.
      In the mornings when I'm in the shower I'll wash my face with the Clean and Clear morning burst cleanser. I love that one because it makes my skin feel uber soft and fresh. xP
      [CENTER]R.I.P Captain Jack Sparrow, 13/3/09[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]You did it, beautiful.<3[/CENTER]
      formspring.me/Asperitas <- Don't be a fgt. It makes you look bad.
      [RIGHT]omygaga.tumblr.com/ <-Blog of godlike proportions.
      [/RIGHT]

Zubat wrote:

I have the ability to keep extremely clear skin even though I sometimes wear a lot of makeup. All I do is I make sure I put lotion on before any foundation.
      Before I go to bed I'll take the makeup off with makeup removal wipes, then follow up with Neutragena cleansing whipes to take any excess dirt off.
      In the mornings when I'm in the shower I'll wash my face with the Clean and Clear morning burst cleanser. I love that one because it makes my skin feel uber soft and fresh. xP

Holy crap I can't even comprehend this :p
      But I noticed your skin does look very nice :D

I've been using proactive, i bought one box of it and they kept sending it so i have probably a 5 month supply haha. It works pretty good.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]

Proactive was banned places because it tends to leave excessive scarring.
      And yes, I do have nice skin. XP Everyone thinks I airbrush photos but I just wash my face like that and it turns out that way. xP
      [CENTER]R.I.P Captain Jack Sparrow, 13/3/09[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]You did it, beautiful.<3[/CENTER]
      formspring.me/Asperitas <- Don't be a fgt. It makes you look bad.
      [RIGHT]omygaga.tumblr.com/ <-Blog of godlike proportions.
      [/RIGHT]

I used to geta reasonable ammount of acne. I found the best solution was to eat plenty of vegetables and fruit, drink plenty of water and two beautiful natural oils that me and a bunch of friends use. Flaxseed Oil and Evening Primrose Oil. This technique does the job for me.
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

i use oxy10, does wonders. it dries your skin though for like the first few days then back to normal, and all my pimples were gone. no lie.

and if you cant find oxy10, get something with benzoyl peroxide

The post was edited 1 time, last by ballaboy: spelling error ().

I used to do the whole proactive treatment when I had it worse, but not I only have the occasional breakout...I just use the face wash part and that's about it. I tried the toothpaste thing a few times on larger pimples and it did usually tame them down over night, but there isn't any real miracle remedy.

Pure aloe works wonders for acne and skin problems. There's this shampoo that doubles as a face wash, called, and the active ingredient is aloe. Pure peppermint oil is also a good natural solution for pimples when they do pop up. Just put oil on the pimple and the redness and swolleness goes down over night.
      ~*~
      Please check out my blog at http://mylifeinverse.com/ or check out my youtube videos at http://youtube.com/mylifeinverse Thanks, loves!