Bad situation!!

• Bad situation!!

I had the worse thing happen tonight ever!! My BF has been beging me to let him go down on me. tonight I finaly did. Things got hot and out of controll and before I knew it (or was into it ) His mom walked in on us!!! In the worse possible scenariio, My BF giving me oral doggie style. Ive never been more embaresed in my life, how do I get over this? How do I get along with his mom again??? or even face her??
    • Re: Bad situation!!

Hmm, that's gonna be pretty tricky.
      There's no easy way around it, but first of all, leave his mom a day or two cuz she's probably freakin out worse than you are.
      Then, and this is gonna take all your will and composure, just try talking to his mom about it. See what her reaction is. Is she the pro-abstinence type or what? What was her initial reaction when she walked in?

Yeah, sadly other than pretending it never happened, (Which will make things awkward) you should talk to her. You can do this on your own or with your boyfriend. Which ever is easier. Talk to your bf first, and see what he knows about her reaction. He lives with her, she probably talked to him already.

See if he knows what Mec said, what her opinions on pre marital sex is. Then from there you talk to her. Do you want to say sorry for doing it in her house? Do you want to ask her Are things still okay with us? or just say I'm very sorry about that...

Whatever you want to say to her is up to you, but the best way to make things better, is to talk to her. She might have some things to say to you, and let her. She night yell at you, or your bf. Or she might be cool and understand young love or whatever. But you still gotta talk to her to make things not awkward.

Hope this helped.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

oo thats pretty embaressing, but i definitly agree with leaving it a day or two before you see or talk to her.. Gather information from your boyfrend so you know what her reaction was.

To be fair shes got to understand that she was young once, she has more than likely done the same things before marriage but just talk to her and be calm about it, try not to be too embaressed about it, it will only make th conversation more awkward...

Good Luck :) x
      [CENTER]I'd Rather be Hated for Who I Am;[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Than Loved for Who I'm Not [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]- Kurt Cobain[/CENTER]

It's a natural human experience and ten bucks says, his mom does it too.
      You just have to suck it up and face her, a lot of people have been in your position and got through it just fine, you can too.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Shonna[/SIZE][SIZE=2]| 21 years old | Ontario, Canada | Private Investigator
      Kraft Photography[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Hahahahhaha, that is so awkward.
      Next time do that stuff alone
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Leave it to your BF to explain the situation to his mom. It is he who insisted on going down on you; it happened in his house, and it was his mom who walked in on you. Let him handle it. As for you: unless his mom raises the topic with you, just stay quiet about what happened.
      An understanding mom will not raise hell about it - she should realise her son is grown up, youngsters do engage in sex, and should be glad that he has a good libido.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hank5 ().