How to meet her?

• How to meet her?

Hey guys,

I'm taking some classes and there's this girl in both classes that I take. I'm a pretty shy person, though if I already know the person I'm laid back and myself (it's just around people I haven't met yet). Anyone have any advice or ideas on how I can meet her or start talking with her? I know the basic "hey, just walk up and start a convo" advice, but it really doesn't hit me xD.

All there is is after the second class is a one hour period before her next (I know because my friend has it too, and I usually just hang out and grab some coffee 'till he's done).

Any advice greatly appreciated =D
    • Re: How to meet her?

Hate to say it, buy you have to get over the fear of the initial approach. Just don't worry about things. Women don't bite. The worst thing they can ever do to you is say no.

What you really need to do is practice approaching random people and starting conversations. It doesn't matter if its guys or girls, but experience with girls will be most useful. Go to a place where a lot of girls your age hang out. Bring a friend and tell him your trying to work on your skills. He'll probably help encourage you to take the tampon out.. or go talk to a woman. Anyway, when your at this place, go up to as many girls as you can. Dont say, Hey whats up. Thats boring. Thats what every body says. Make a comment about your surroundings, comment on her appearance. She'll probably laugh and agree and then you can start talking a little more.

The key with talking to women is to be brief. If you manage to get her interest, great, thats the perfect time to say, well i've gotta get back to my friend, whats your number, maybe we can hang out sometime.

Its really that simple. And once you learn to do that you can have so many women, you may even forget about that girl in your class. The approach is the hardest thing to do, but once you get used to doing it, its easy and it opens a lot of doors since a lot of guys dont have the confidence to approach women.

You just need to take the initiative and go for it. I'm uber shy too, and find it hard to start a conversation with someone I don't know, but doing nothing isn't going to get you anywhere. Just try to think of something to say to her, even about class or something, walk out at the same time as her and go "Wow, that was boring" even. It doesn't really matter what you say (unless it's really creepy or stalkery or something :p ), once it starts a conversation. And once you get talking initially, it'll get easier as you go along.

All you really need to do is push yourself to take the first step, and then see where it goes from there.

Good luck :)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aannddyy on msn wrote:

hye, i jstu red ur post in the dibates and diskushon bord lol
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

DamnImGood;1062835947 wrote:

I'm definitely an idiot.

[/CENTER]

I am McLovin! wrote:

Drop your pen or book near her and hope she picks it up, say thanks and then carry on talking.

If you go for this, try not make it fucking obvious. Whenever I was at school there was a kid trying this in front of me and I couldn't stop laughing...

But anyway. Use eye contact if your a shy person, once you get talking it should be ok.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Sky21 wrote:

Hey guys,

I'm taking some classes and there's this girl in both classes that I take. I'm a pretty shy person, though if I already know the person I'm laid back and myself (it's just around people I haven't met yet). Anyone have any advice or ideas on how I can meet her or start talking with her? I know the basic "hey, just walk up and start a convo" advice, but it really doesn't hit me xD.

All there is is after the second class is a one hour period before her next (I know because my friend has it too, and I usually just hang out and grab some coffee 'till he's done).

Any advice greatly appreciated =D

If she ever raises her hand and asks a question, approach her after class and answer it even if the teacher alredy did. But come up with a different answer.
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.