Accepting Christ.

• Re: Accepting Christ.

This thread just shows the ignorance and the maliciousness the world has these days. I'd have to say even though people died for their religion years past, they died for a valid reason. They did what they thought was good. Now people don't sacrifice for others or aren't nice or have morales like before. Though they were by some called barbarians many orders and crusading orders did open hospitals. I don't know if the meaning is still around, but Christianity more about accepting God, is about helping others, in the way you would like to be helped. In a world like today, people aren't like this. There is no brotherly or religious bond between people. People used to be proud of their nations and religions but now no, we just have radicals killing in the name of God. THis world is just dreaded. The sheer ignorance that came out of this thread where people couldn't even respond with a descent answer is just despicable and just shows how stupid and in some cases idiotic people and teens are. I call out to you all to have a descent arguement, but please leave out the rape and illogical bullshit you try to stirrup because your an atheist. Respect and be respected...

That is all.

oh btw I was saved when I fell of a staircase and nearly remained paralyzed (yes at 13). Thankfully I was not harmed after my dad made a promise to Judas and a famous Doctor from here. The promise was.

"If you save my son I will take him to church 7 times this year, and take him to the doctors birthplace."

We fulfilled with our promise but yes the only thing I do not like is going to church because I believe that religion is not preached it is attained. Aka you do not get religious by listening to a priest you get your religion by following your heart and mind.

LieutenantDan wrote:

This thread just shows the ignorance and the maliciousness the world has these days.

People have opinions are aren't afraid to share them. That's good, not bad.

LieutenantDan wrote:

I'd have to say even though people died for their religion years past, they died for a valid reason.

They died for a personal belief.

LieutenantDan wrote:

They did what they thought was good.

What if I think raping children is good, does that make it right?

LieutenantDan wrote:

Now people don't sacrifice for others or aren't nice or have morales like before.

What morals are you talking about?

LieutenantDan wrote:

Though they were by some called barbarians many orders and crusading orders did open hospitals.

So would it be fine it I raped children but also donated to the Red Cross?

LieutenantDan wrote:

I don't know if the meaning is still around, but Christianity more about accepting God, is about helping others, in the way you would like to be helped. In a world like today, people aren't like this. There is no brotherly or religious bond between people.

People can still be respectful and helpful without having to form some sort of "religious bond".

LieutenantDan wrote:

People used to be proud of their nations and religions but now no, we just have radicals killing in the name of God.

Pride in religion goes hand-in-hand with killing in the name of God. Pride in your nation also goes hand-in-hand with war.

LieutenantDan wrote:

THis world is just dreaded. The sheer ignorance that came out of this thread where people couldn't even respond with a descent answer is just despicable and just shows how stupid and in some cases idiotic people and teens are.

At least they have an opinion, and they're not stupid for having an opinion or making a joke.

LieutenantDan wrote:

I call out to you all to have a descent arguement, but please leave out the rape and illogical bullshit you try to stirrup because your an atheist. Respect and be respected...

That is all.

Illogical bullshit? I just sifted through and sectioned out this post and your post in the other thread so I can reply to all the flaws, and you're talking about illogical bullshit? Please...
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cyndaquil wrote:

Can you please use your jedi mind tricks or lightsaber to help us?

Yes plz. I think this topic was meant to be the second D in D&D but it's turning into the first, and my Lick attack isn't working :rofl:
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]♥[/SIZE][SIZE=3]♠[/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=2]♣[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=1]♦[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=3][SIZE=1]♦[/SIZE][SIZE=2]♣[/SIZE]♠[/SIZE][SIZE=4]♥[/SIZE]

Nick and Kris on Skype. wrote:

[7:16:21 PM] Nick: kris, i'm martha stewart.
      [7:18:37 PM] Kris: oh really? lol
      [7:18:43 PM] Kris: how was prison?
      [7:18:47 PM] Nick: hot.
      [/CENTER]

Something that is really sad in this world, is that people like you guys would care to post on this topic only to make jokes and pick on other people because of what they believe. It's really harsh and oh yea... immature. Just cause you don't have the same beliefs that doesn't give you the right to come on here and make fun of other people.
      [SIZE=2]One good thing about music, [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=2]when it hits you, '[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=2]you feel no pain.[/SIZE] - Bob Marley

BlackAngel wrote:

and pick on other people because of what they believe. It's really harsh and oh yea... immature. Just cause you don't have the same beliefs

Yet it is ok for Christians and members of other religions to persecute and force their beliefs onto other people because they all need to be "saved"?
      If Jesus even existed at all, I think he would be disgusted by what Christianity(and the world in general) has become.
      "The real strong have no need to prove it to the phonies."

Wormwood wrote:

Yet it is ok for Christians and members of other religions to persecute and force their beliefs onto other people because they all need to be "saved"?
      If Jesus even existed at all, I think he would be disgusted by what Christianity(and the world in general) has become.

Jesus did exist.

Do your research.

I hate it when people come here saying " Oh. IFF Jesus existed.... Jesus never existed. Jesus was fictional." And spout stuff about evidence( not that you did, but I still hate it.) when they can't even realize that most if not all historians believe that Jesus was a real person, and have even found his tomb.

Cyndaquil wrote:

Jesus did exist.

Do your research.

I hate it when people come here saying " Oh. IFF Jesus existed.... Jesus never existed. Jesus was fictional." And spout stuff about evidence( not that you did, but I still hate it.) when they can't even realize that most if not all historians believe that Jesus was a real person, and have even found his tomb.

That is no 100% solid proof that he did exist, or that he at least was what the bible told him to be. The bible doesn't count as factual evidence.

You all need to relax. There is multiple people in here getting upset about people making jokes or not being serious. Welcome to the world friends, it's a religious topic, it's going to happen. Learn to feel secure with not only your beliefs but others, it'll make you seem a lot smarter.