Hmm.. Head or heart?

• Hmm.. Head or heart?

My first "teenager" serious relationship - Ed.

I was totally head over heels in love for him, and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.
      We stopped talking so much, and conversation lacked in the relationship.
      Started flirting with a guy I had liked since I started dating Ed.
      His name was Alex.

My second "teenager" serious relationship - Alex.

I was totally head over heels in love for him, and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.
      We stopped talking so much, and conversation lacked in the relationship.
      Started flirting with a guy I had liked since I really started dating Alex.
      His name is.. Well, I'm not going to say.

My third "teenager" serious relationship - Boy number 3.

Totally head over heels for him, and it makes me cry happy tears when I think about spending the rest of my life with him.
      Not dating him yet, but really want to.
      Wont say I love you, and wont mean it until I know it means something.
      Speak to him every night from evening to early hours in the morning, and my jaw hurts from smiling too much after he leaves.

Do I go with probability, and say it's just "another guy" that I'm STUPIDLY falling for?
      Do I go with fate, destiny and luck, and go with my heart - I've never felt this way about someone before, and I swear he could be my soul mate?!

My head, or my heart?
      Or maybe I'm just being immature.
    • Re: Hmm.. Head or heart?

personally i think that only you can decide what you should do but we can help you towards the decision you make

i would say weigh up both your options and well go for it but make sure that if it does (not saying it will) get messed up it wont take your entire life with it

and the probability is usually against relationships but i think if you like eachother its worth a shot :) just dont give up on the rest of your life for this guy and do whatever makes you happy :)

best of luck with it :) xx
      we all got troubles, we all got pain, we try to hang onto love, try to keep it the same, we all got issues, i put mine in my songs, sometimes im not fine but im carrying on