they keep makeing fun of me

• they keep makeing fun of me

why do they even give a fuck about my life , theres like 4 people that know evrything about me because of like the school counceler, they keep blackmailing me idk why its so freakin stupid they keep calling me orphan and keep txting me saying dont touch me i dont want to get sick ( if you didnt read my past post , i was born HIV possetive, its not bad i barly feel it most of the time) there so imature . this was mostly just to vent but its true , god i wish they would just fucking go die in a whole SHIT im mad:mad::mad::mad:
      AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Treat your mind like a bad neighborhood - don't go there alone.
    • Re: they keep makeing fucking fun of me

You're in highschool, people are meant to be immature.
      Just ignore them and be the bigger person.

I had the same hassles from a group of girls for 2-3 years in highschool.
      I ended up graduating a year ahead of them because they failed a few classes and the next time I talked to them? They apologized and admit that i was the bigger person and was able to grow up and get past everything before they were.

Just keep your chin up.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Shonna[/SIZE][SIZE=2]| 21 years old | Ontario, Canada | Private Investigator
      Kraft Photography[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Sadly, Kerosene is right. This is only high school. People act like immature people ALL THROUGHOUT this part of their lives.

Now, what is it they know about you? I know you wrote this to vent, but perhaps we can help? These people seem to be causing you a lot of stress, and I think avoiding them would be good for you.
      I remember your other post, and that your parents died. The fact that these people are making fun of you for it, is enough to say you shouldn't associate yourself with them. It shows how immature they are compared to you.

As to dealing with them, I think you just have to be the bigger person here and walk away. Not literally, but just ignore them. If they want to say stuff about you, sadly they will. People are jerks like that. But ignore them, and it can't affect you as bad as if you were to react to their idioticy.

I hoped this helped, and that you will try and benefit from this and not just vent, even though we all need to do that once and a while.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

I go through things like this all the time in school, just stay beautiful and graceful, and ignore whatever they say. Bonus points, if you're fine with it. If you're an orphan, tell them it's true, but it's fine because your foster family is your family. As for HIV, just tell them they can't get sick like that but if they'd like you not to touch them they only have to tell you once, smile, and continue. It's sometimes as easy as it sounds, but it can be awkward for both sides. High School can be just fine if you can get past these people. How did they get your number? Were they friends of yours?
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]♥[/SIZE][SIZE=3]♠[/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=2]♣[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=1]♦[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=3][SIZE=1]♦[/SIZE][SIZE=2]♣[/SIZE]♠[/SIZE][SIZE=4]♥[/SIZE]

Nick and Kris on Skype. wrote:

[7:16:21 PM] Nick: kris, i'm martha stewart.
      [7:18:37 PM] Kris: oh really? lol
      [7:18:43 PM] Kris: how was prison?
      [7:18:47 PM] Nick: hot.
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: they keep makeing fun of me

Like the posters above have said, people at that age tend to do and says things that they really shouldn't. This immaturity leaves others, like yourself, feeling upset and bad about themselves when really they shouldn't. :/

Unfortunately, there isn't really anything you can do about them doing this to you; like the saying goes "Kid's will be kids" But eventually, as they get older, people grow out this phase of immaturity and therefore actually understand how others feel. You should find that then people will understand how you must feel about your illness and will treat you with more respect.

Until this does happen, you should try and find ways that help you to cope with this distress. Personally, when I was being bullied at school I found that listening to music and talking to my real friends about things really did seem to make things feel better. Do things you enjoy. :) And most of all, try to ignore these people as best you can, I know this is a difficult thing to do when you are actually in your situation, but it really will help. :)

Best of luck :)
      "Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can read." - Mark Twain

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gonebyfar ().

im very sorry to hear that, but as people have said above, this is highschool, people are immature, and mean at times, but they are just showing their immaturity and ignorance on the subject by teasing you, it is usually these types of people who will be left behind, or else they will grow up and stop being mean people and will apologise to you for teasing you, try and keep your chin up, i know things seem tough, but if you show that it doesnt bother you they will lose interest in making fun of you and it will pass, this happened to me in school, something really embarrassing happened to me and people made fun of me for a while but then i owned up to it and showed them i didnt care at all an they stopped within a week of that.
      keep your chin up, things will get better for you. i hope this helped

Obviously you're the one with less problems than them, seeing as you're not the one finding random people to victimize with your friends and barraging them with insults to the point of a breakdown.

They're using you as a medium to feel better about themselves.

I assure you whatever the outcome, you win and are a better person. :P
      [SIZE="4"]初音ミク[/SIZE]
      :3

They sound like faggots, just ignore the texts.

If they ever say something to you about it in person, just eye-code the other people in the group saying "what the fuck is wrong with this person" and leave. They will look like retards.
      [SIZE=3]RSDNation.com-The best website in the world to learn how to pickup chicks and deal with social interactions in general.

[/SIZE]

Say something back to them.

Do not tell them to fuck off. Instead find one of their defects and say it to them.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

People can be real idiots sometimes because the think they are perfect, or at least better than you. Most often however, they are pretty much trash that have to step on people they think are weaker to make themselves feel superior.

I am really sorry to hear about this, I've had similar problems before.
      But it's only a few people. Are they friends? Do they have friends who make fun of you? Do they have friends who don't make fun of you? Or are they the people that no one like, because of their immaturity?
      Chances are, many other kids think they're stupid and annoying, and will step up and defend you. Stick with your friends, when you're in a group, you're harder to be made a target.

Destinee' wrote:

why do they even give a fuck about my life , theres like 4 people that know evrything about me because of like the school counceler, they keep blackmailing me idk why its so freakin stupid they keep calling me orphan and keep txting me saying dont touch me i dont want to get sick ( if you didnt read my past post , i was born HIV possetive, its not bad i barly feel it most of the time) there so imature . this was mostly just to vent but its true , god i wish they would just fucking go die in a whole SHIT im mad:mad::mad::mad:
      AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is calm down. First thing, try to get a new phone number. That will eliminate the texting and make sure you give the number to only people you trust. And then the next step is to take it easy and be the bigger person. Ignore them fuckers. And it will settle down in time. Patience. Tootles.