Please HELP........................with my homework

• Please HELP........................with my homework

I need help with my homework. We’re doing a career research assignment and I want to become a Robotics Engineer. I’ve been searching and couldn’t find the answers to: “What opportunities are there for promotion or advancement in this career.” And “What are the advantages and disadvantages of this career.”

please help!!!!:D
    • Re: Please HELP........................with my homework

I am sure he cares about more then on job possibility for the future. Like I am sure he has a back up plan incase he can't become a RE. So he could do that if there was more to write about and stuff. It was only a suggestion
      [CENTER][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][SIZE=1][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
      [/INDENT][CENTER][SIZE=1] Rawr is I Love You in dinosaur[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [/INDENT][/INDENT][/CENTER]

damn...are you guys serious, you got all them stars and ish n u cant help me with this...n hell yeah i wana be a Robotics engineer or else y wud i waste my time with reasearching this. this research assignment is actually for my benefit so that i am sure about what i want to become and i understand what it requires. dont u guys have ish lyk that is your countries.

You've chosen a relatively uncommon job, so I doubt anyone here knows much more about Robotics Engineering than you do.

When you're searching for answers, be sure to think outside the box - "promotion or advancement in robotics engineering" or "advantages and disadvantages of robotics engineering" might not turn up a lot of results. Think of things you think would be plausible answers and then search that.

For example, I'm sure advancement depends entirely upon whether you make your own business or are hired by someone else. Search for employers that hire robotics engineers and see how it works.
    • Re:A site that helps any one in school

I found this great site on-line that can help you with any of your homework troubles
      So please check them out and let me know what you think there prices or so low , you can afford not to fail . Just google atlanta odd jobs services no matter where you are they can help