Bad party experience !?

• Bad party experience !?

Whats happenin' forum ?

Right, this post is about how I had a bad experience at a party tonight, I apologise for the length of this post but .. ahh well ?

This story starts off really well actually.
      I got invited to TWO, that's right TWO parties on the same night, which although a little annoying made me dead happy, seeing as I dont go to parties often.

My plan was to go to one party until 10pm, which was at a sort of local venue, with a bar and all that shizz, with about 90/100 people, then walk a mile and a bit to a house party with 30/40 people until 1am then stagger home drunk.

Happily the first party was awesome, good food, slightly over priced beer, but I still had a blast none the less, I even got talking to some good looking girls. I was talking to a gorgeous brunette right before I had to leave, but I thought to myself " chin up man, you're on the way to another party, this ain't all bad "
      and so I said goodbye to my mates, and the people who invited me, who were very understanding, and walked around 1.5 miles to the house party, walking through a err, not very nice part of town shall we way.

Upon arriving at the house of the second party, I found nobody in, nobody answered the door and the lights were off. Then my mate rang, and said apparently it'd been cancelled (oh great, I walked all this way and didn't even get told that)

Then he suggested I walk to his house and drink the beers we'd bought for the party (I spent £9 on beer for this second party) When I was nearly halfway there, he rang and said his parents were getting on his case, and he couldn't have me over, so I finally decide to walk home, 4 hours earlier than planned, even my parents were surprised I was back so early.

So, to summarise, I am astronomically pissed off that I left an awesome party, where I drank and danced with gorgeous girls, to go to a party that didn't exist, and I am £9 out of pocket because I bought beers for this non-existent party and are still at my mates.

Forum, tell me your bad party experiences to make me feel better, really, I need it right now.

Cheers
      x
      [RIGHT][SIZE=3]we each owe a death, [/SIZE][SIZE=3]there are no exceptions ,[/SIZE][SIZE=3]but sometimes, oh god, [/SIZE][/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT][SIZE=3]the green mile seems so long.[/SIZE][/RIGHT]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: Bad party experience !?

That's not all bad just think of the positives, you had a good time at the first one and you now have extra beer you can save for another party in the future if you are just hanging with your friends one day. It's always good to have extra alcohol lying around imo :)

Umm there have been many bad times for me tbh.
      My 17th house party was pretty horrific.
      I drank a whole bottle of wine and then decided to do shots so was pretty trashed.
      As I got worse I fell down the stairs and cracked my head open without knowing till the next morning, threw up all night and woke up with sick down the side of my bed and the next day was sooo ill I couldn't even keep water down. So yea pretty bad :P
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]<3[/SIZE][/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Muppy ().

wow Muppy - that is pretty bad XD !
      and Red Stripe - it does indeed my friend.

thanks guys/gals :)!
      x
      [RIGHT][SIZE=3]we each owe a death, [/SIZE][SIZE=3]there are no exceptions ,[/SIZE][SIZE=3]but sometimes, oh god, [/SIZE][/RIGHT]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aw that sucks man. :( Like Muppy said, look on the bright side! And if it was at a local venue, maybe there will be another kickass party again soon?

My most dreadful party experience was going to a high school party as a university student. You can't get tanked because that's just lame, and sober-ish-ly watching a bunch of little kids drink is also lame and no fun.

Other than that, the worst one was a semi-similar experience: here, when people call parties they're at spots located in the middle of nowhere so it makes it difficult for the cops to find (subsequently, it makes it difficult for everyone else to find, too.) There was one night my friends and I drove forever looking for the darn place and when we finally got close, everyone was leaving because the cops had shut it down. It got moved to two more places because they kept getting shut down, and we finally just went home. And my friend puked in the car. Yummy.

When I was in Argentina, my cousin had a little party with a few guys and a few girls. They were like all younger then me and we watched a movie beforehand. After the movie I just felt like shit so I went to my bed and slept for a bit. I get up and find out more about the few girls there and they are all going out with someone. Then they all get trashed on some mint liquor and puke everywhere in my brothers room. Like the whole floor is green. Then they try to get one of them that puked after like 2 shots to take a shower and he didnt want to, so they try pushing him in the shower and he knocked down the sink and smashed it. Also backed into the door of the shower. Then everyone is so trashed they cant even move. My host brother finally comes home and me and him get to clean with everyone else gone or passed out. The funny thing was that my host dad was there at the house the whole time. Gotta love South America!

Aha I've read all your guys stories, thanks, it means alot !
      and I can honestly say I don't feel so bad about my experience now :P !
      thanks everybody :D !
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]