how can i tell her? advice?

• how can i tell her? advice?

well, my ex. we went out in like 8th grade, but we broke up. we were young. we didnt kno anything. but we stayed really good friends. an jst as i was about to ask her out again recently, she gets a boyfriend. im like super depressed. theres a huge hole inside me. i dont want to do anything anymore besides be wit her. wat do i do?? shes like my one true love

an its not one of those things where i never let go. i had 2 other girlfriends after we broke up, an she had another boyfriend.
    • Re: how can i tell her? advice?

winterman wrote:

well, my ex. we went out in like 8th grade, but we broke up. we were young. we didnt kno anything. but we stayed really good friends. an jst as i was about to ask her out again recently, she gets a boyfriend. im like super depressed. theres a huge hole inside me. i dont want to do anything anymore besides be wit her. wat do i do?? shes like my one true love

an its not one of those things where i never let go. i had 2 other girlfriends after we broke up, an she had another boyfriend.

:rofl::rofl:

Kid. You need to accept the loss. She moved on. She may be your love. But for her, you are not her true love. So you need to move on and just let her be. Tootles.

She has a boyfriend, you can't do much about that. You shouldn't at least.

You can't really change what has happened. I agree with Lester when he says enjoy what you've got. You have the rest of your life, and I doubt this will be the only girl that you'll be in love with. You can wait for her to break up with this guy, or you can live your life, because waiting for her doesn't always pan out in the end.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

If she's with someone else and has a history or boys, then I wouldn't get too excited with the idea of dating her. If she dates around, odds are if she dated you that you might just become another name on the list.

Right now, however, her relationship is none of your business and you've got to leave what she has with this guy alone. If she's your one true love, then things will work out. But right now you've got to move on with your life and find someone else that can make you happy.

Break-ups and heartbreaks hurt, but yo cna get over them if you choose to and choose to take the first step. Sitting around feeling sad isn't going to help your situation.

ThEconomist wrote:

She has a boyfriend and she is 16 and has a history of breaking up with boys. YOu see where I am going with this?

I agree, but man I have to disagree with so many of the others. The funny thing about love is that it never dies truly. A high school boyfriend is not a husband, but an obstacle. Unless his ur friend then I would wait for it to die down and reap the rewards later.
      [COLOR="Red"]You're a man in the highest category of Moron.[/COLOR]