I dont think she respects me

• I dont think she respects me

So my girlfriend and I have been dating for 15 months and we really do love each other alot, we are neighbors and see each other everyday. So she told me about 6 weeks ago that she had been lying to me and had been partying when she really said she was doing something else. This happened about 6 times. Everything is going good now though. But I see that there are double standards in our relationship, little things. Like if we are at a movie she will text her friends, but if she is with them she wont reply at all or text me back. Than I asked where she was and she will say she couldnt text because of the movie. When shes with me she always texts her friends, but when shes with them... well you get it. I have told of this to and she aknowedges it, but doesnt seem to care. Since the entire lying thing we have agreed that she would text me atleast once an hour while shes out during the night, well what do ya know! First night and 4 hours later I get a text that she is at some guys house with her friend. And I told her what she promised me. She told me it was okay and not worry. There she goes again, breaking another promise. Im so hurt by feeling as if im being used and such. She told me she was not gonna go to parties anymore as well (this was her idea) and well where does she end up???? What should I do? I feel like there is nothing for me to do. I find myself getting high on vicodin and smoking cigarettes when these things happen. And I have never done any of that until about a week ago :(
    • Re: I dont think she respects me

Try to have a heart to heart talk with her about the whole thing, Imho open communication in every relationship is always important. Tell her what you have you been going through because of what's happening; because of what she's doing most particularly.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Ilovedicks wrote:

Too bad, stop being gay.

seriously, he needs help. so please stop it okay?
      <3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jamelae ().

Wow, looks like you have not gotten many decent reply back yet. Well, here is my thoughts upon this situation:

You are young, still have many things to experience in life. Still have many friends to hangout with and other people to know. She realises this and does the normal teenage ideal and wants to hangout with friends rather than be tied down with one person. While at the same time, you are fine with being tied down with one person and are very dependent upon that, showing with your one text per an hour example. Which I believe it quite extreme and should be re-thought. Let her have a social life, go out and party with her, hangout with your friends. Enjoy your teenage years while you have them because as soon as you are moving off, you wish you would have spent your years doing the same thing she is doing, having a good time.

By the way, surpressing your fears and thoughts with vicodin and smoking cigarettes is very irresponsible. Any girl that stays with a guy who does not know how to handle himself in a responsible way is sooner or later going to leave him. Stop this stupid stuff as it is most likely driving her away from you.

Take Care and good luck. Have any more worries/thoughts, let me know.

rape fantasies? wtf. and i think you might mean being slapped on the *** but not being beat up or raped. they shouldn't blame the bad boy if they get their heart broken because he leaves her or plays her. BUT they shouldn't be hit or raped by them. that's common sense to never rape a person, or to hit them for no reason.
      Link(s) removed by staff member
      [size=1]A minimum of 50 posts is required before links (excluding TeenHut.net) may be posted in signatures. Please read the Forum Rules and Guidelines to prevent further action(s).[/size]