Am i ready to have sex??

• Re: Am i ready to have sex??

Okay, I'm not saying no because of your age. But, I am saying no because you are asking us. If you even have a doubt in your mind on whether you are ready or not, you aren't.

If you at all question at any point during the day, even for a second, "will i get pregnant" "do i love him?" "Is three months enough?" "Our ages are so far apart" "Will I regret it?" "What do I do?" "am I really ready for this?" Then you are not ready.

You're young, and that's not a problem that you're not. I know people older than you who aren't ready for sex. But I'm not saying no because you are young. I also know people your age who are ready for it. But just because you are not sure, means you aren't. You question yourself, so you aren't ready. If you really love each other, he'll stick around for when you can really say to yourself, I am ready, and not have any doubt. Until them, just wait a while. :)
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Trillium ().

When you think about if you're ready for sex or not, think about if YOU ALONE is ready for sex, not you two as a couple. Another thing is, none of us can tell you if you're ready for sex or not. Only you know.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

Hey listen.If your parents don't approve of him the second he sleeps with you they will sue him.
      He goes to prison and you go to rehab.
      Honestly tho what kind of 24 year old hangs with a 15 year old girl?I am not saying you might not be mature enough but it's called pedophilia(spelling?).Watch Chris Hansen or read lolita.
      It's creepy.
      plus he is older than you I am sure he can seduce you in ways you don't understand that you find simple+ I can see that you are not ready and fearful since you made this post.

For one thing, if you have to ask us if you're ready for sex, the answer is no.
      You're especially not ready to have sex with someone who would go to jail for statutory rape for having sex with you.
      If you truly love him, you won't risk it.

Besides, what do you think a 24 year old wants with a naive, 15 year old girl?There's a very likely chance that all you will be to him is bragging rights with his buddies.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Shonna[/SIZE][SIZE=2]| 21 years old | Ontario, Canada | Private Investigator
      Kraft Photography[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

I don't think your ready. I'm kinding of agreeing with missingno. If your asking an internet forum(even if we are a teen help forum) then you are probably not ready for it.

And you also have to think of the consequences. And what if you get pregnant and end up having to tell your parents about who is the dad. This guy is 24 if anybody finds out what you two did he can go to jail and be labeled a pedophile for the rest of his life.

But if you decided you're ready well then don't ask us if we think you're ready just use you conshence)or however you spell it).

[SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lester.0 ().

at the risk of sounding very corny, look into your heart, you will know if you are 100% ready, if you are not 100% then your are not ready, which is perfectly fine, some people are not ready until late teens to early 20s, i know i wasnt ready at all at age 15, you have to think of this as you the person being ready not as a couple, your bf should understand if he truely cares for you, and he will wait until you are ready.

If you're not sure and you have to ask a bunch of strangers, then the answer is no.

You are not ready for sex.

Krasseevaya;2715094 wrote:

[CENTER][SIZE=3]I kissed my best friend.[/SIZE][SIZE=3][/SIZE] [SIZE=3]But she was high, and I just wanted to see if she tasted like chocolate cake.[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Hey honey, I'm your age, so let me tell you a few things. For one, this is your choice. Totally and completely your choice. But let me give you some advice. This has happened to me before, except the boy was my age. I gave up something very important to a boy I'd been dating a few months, and I knew we were in love. But people can fall out of love, and that's what we did. We broke up soon after. I want to tell you that I don't think you should have sex. But that would be hipocritical. I think you should do what your heart tells you, but be prepared to face the regrets. To be honest, your boyfriend could technically go to jail, so be careful. Also be careful with "older and more experienced men" because they are not all that they seem sometimes. Good luck to you, and feel free tomessage me if you want to talk about things.

Peace, Love,
      Boleyn.

No you are not, I can tell becuase you are asking on an internet board something that you are the only one that can answer. I'm not saying anything about your age difference, but if the guy is asking for sex knowing how old you are and you've only been dating for 3 months he's most likely using you.
      Merav/19 years old/Mumbai/future teacher/chocolate junkie/reading nerd/multicultural biotch
      [CENTER]David Villa is HOT! <3[/CENTER]

Okay I might not really know crap, since I'm a virgin, but I also can tell a lot about people if they say a single thing about there private life.

1.If you think it's honestly smart to have sex with a twenty four year old when you're fifteen, an age where don't know anything about love, (I'm fourteen, so again, I might be one to talk.) you are, in my opinion, not at all ready for sex just because you think you love someone.
      2. The majority of twenty four year olds who date minors are narcisists and will only want you because you are young and easily impressionable.

Think about it.
      You like my pretty red text? Sucks for you.

Okay... for one, he's way too old for you, and he's manipulated you into thinking he loves you. But he doesn't.

Second, if you have to ask, you're not ready.

Third, there's a reason your parents don't approve. They don't approve of your relationship AT ALL. What do you think they'd do if they found out you two were having sex? Even when you turn 16, the age difference will still make it statutory rape, until you're 18.

It doesn't strike you as odd that a 24 year old man wants a 15 year old girl? Instead of a more mature college girl?

My advice is... find a boyfriend your own age!!!
      [COLOR="Green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]To make my dreams come true. To protect the ones I love. And to keep fighting.
      The star inside my heart... please keep on shining strong and bring me power![/FONT][/COLOR]

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

The only thing worse than a smart-ass is a dumb smart-ass.