Question for BI CURIOUS GIRLS

• Question for BI CURIOUS GIRLS

if you were into a girl who happened to be one of your friends, how would you try and send her signals?

I'm bi, and my friend knows it, were really close. She says shes straight, but I know she fooled around with one of her best friends before. And sometimes when were together she does things that kinda get me thinkin she wants to mess around. But I dont wanna go ahead and make a move, cuz I'm scared I could have the wrong idea. And I dont really wanna ask her about it cuz I'll look like a fool if I'm wrong. But some of the things she does..man. lol

So I just wanted to know ..if your a girl, bi curious for one of your friends, what would you do to get your friends attention?:confused: I dont wanna be blind to the signals
    • Re: Question for BI CURIOUS GIRLS

I'm bi curious for my friend and not quite sure what she thinks atm also.
      What you shouldn't do
      1-Don't force yourself onto her (that'll scare her away and ruin any chances you have)
      2-Don't come outright and say, look i fancy you
      What you should do
      1-Over time, drop a few hints such as telling her you're bi-curious (but not for her),
      2-Try and get really close to her and find out what she feels for the moment i.e is she bi, gay or definetly straight (i know straight girl crushes can be a nightmare)

Go about this carefully because you could lose a friend for going about it the wrong way.
      But if it goes right you might have a love :)
      Good luck with everythiing (in the same sitch as you)
      xx

Well ive had this and i ended up getting hurt in the end due 2 the experimenting purpose. I think you should get closer 2 her due to the fact your her friend. And talk about it but dnt just come out with ' i fancy you ' drop hints... Then when she knows talk to her about how u feel but dont be full on. I quess thats the way ahead, Good Luck x

God i've had the exact same problem with two of my friends one who knows i'm bi and the other doesn't the one who does spent a weekend in my hotel at a convention and everytime we wrestled she would always bite me on my arm and back( she knowing this turns me on) and one of my friends told me that she told them she was bi but she never told me even though we're good friends and I came out to her the other i've always had feelings for and everytime I come over we play fight or she'll lay on me and she always gives me these looks I really don't know what to about either situations.