i need some honest opinions please!

• i need some honest opinions please!

so my biggest insecurity since 6th grade has been my weight. people used to tell me they kept hearing rumors being spread that i was anerexic and shit like that, but its not so much what other people say that ever bothered me, i just really hate how thin i look. right now, im 5'8" and weigh between 105 and 108. its impossible for me to gain weight, ive been trying for years. and my mom was the same way at my age so i think eventually i wont be so thin anymore.
      but what do you think? am i grotesquely thin?
    • Re: i need some honest opinions please!

no your not grotesquely thin, you look pretty healthy to me. your slighly underweight by a few pounds for a girl of your your height, but if your mum was the same then it is most likely genetics, i wouldnt worry to much about it, your a very beautiful girl and look pretty healthy aswell. your certainly not unhealthy, just keep doing what you are doing and eat right

I really like your figure :) and I don't think you are too thin at all.
      People always make up rumours about other people and spread stuff around that isn't true, you shouldn't let this get to you but I do know how hard it is to ignore it all.
      Like the other two have said, you can't help your genetics and being happy and healthy is more important than what other people say.
      I hope you can be happy within your own skin because like I have said there is nothing wrong with your figure at all :)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]<3[/SIZE][/CENTER]

You're petite and slim, but you don't look anerexic or anything, I think you look beautifil, and if it's in your genes then you can't exactly help it ;) and just ignor the buggers who talk about you, they obviously have nothing better to do ;)
      [CENTER]Some people think I'm crazy, others think that duck's better than chicken (:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]

Being honest, you do look a little underweight. Although, I think you look great as you are :)
      You shouldn't listen to people who say that you look anorexic, like a previous poster has mentioned your weight does have a lot to with your genetics - if you have a high metabolism you will find it quite difficult to put on weight.
      "Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can read." - Mark Twain

I will be honest because you asked for honesty: you're noticeably thin. Not grotesquely thing. Not anorexic thin. But thin enough for it to be easily noticeable.

As for gaining weight, if you really want to go at it go see a dietitian/nutritionist and personal trainer. You have been cursed with an insanely fast metabolism, so it would be advisable to have a consultation with somebody trained in nutrition regarding caloric intake and nutrients. Training without eating accordingly is useless, but eating accordingly without training is also useless - but it's best to sort out your meals before you train. Why must you train? Because simply eating won't work well for people with metabolisms as fast as yours. Go see a trainer and get a few gaining sessions to learn the basics and then continue by yourself. In the end it all boils down to training and huge caloric intake. Eat big, drink mass gainers, train, repeat. It does work. It's long and expensive. But it does work. If you want to gain, that's the only way about it.

You can't do anything about your genetics.
      You do look too thin, but you look better than all of the anorexic girls I went to college with.
      Just don't worry about it.

If you're really that worried, do as someone above me said and go see a nutritionist and personal trainer.
      You may not see a huge difference, but it will make a big one in the long run.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Shonna[/SIZE][SIZE=2]| 21 years old | Ontario, Canada | Private Investigator
      Kraft Photography[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Malevolent wrote:

I will be honest because you asked for honesty: you're noticeably thin. Not grotesquely thing. Not anorexic thin. But thin enough for it to be easily noticeable.

As for gaining weight, if you really want to go at it go see a dietitian/nutritionist and personal trainer. You have been cursed with an insanely fast metabolism, so it would be advisable to have a consultation with somebody trained in nutrition regarding caloric intake and nutrients. Training without eating accordingly is useless, but eating accordingly without training is also useless - but it's best to sort out your meals before you train. Why must you train? Because simply eating won't work well for people with metabolisms as fast as yours. Go see a trainer and get a few gaining sessions to learn the basics and then continue by yourself. In the end it all boils down to training and huge caloric intake. Eat big, drink mass gainers, train, repeat. It does work. It's long and expensive. But it does work. If you want to gain, that's the only way about it.

I would have to agree with Malevolent. I would also suggest getting with a trainer to help you slow down your metabolism.
      You would not want to be on the thin side of a normal body weight is case you ever get sick or something. Once your metabolism is stabilized you will have more energy feel better about yourself and not be so concerned.
      How are your eating habits?
      If you snack all day that could contribute to your high metabolism. Also the foods you eat could play a part in a high metabolism as well.
      Link(s) removed by staff member
      [size=1]A minimum of 50 posts is required before links (excluding TeenHut.net) may be posted in signatures. Please read the Forum Rules and Guidelines to prevent further action(s).[/size]