I need to talk

• Re: I need to talk

Why would he not want you to talk to her? He can't choose your friends for you. If he doesn't like them, he doesn't have to talk to them but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to. It's understandable that he's angry since you broke a promise, but try not to make a big deal out of it. It's great that you told him, just let him know you're confused, having a tough time, and that it was a big step for you to be honest - hopefully he won't be so hard on you.

that makes sense, he's just trying to protect you and the relationship, but he should still understand what you're going through and that you just forgot. have you tried to tell him what you are going through right now?
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

You didn't completely ruin his trust. If that's what it takes than there is not much trust there to begin with. Just tell him how horrible you feel about it, and that you won't do it again.
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

I did tell him how horrible I feel and that I wouldn't do it again he doesn't trust me enuff to belive me. The worst part is we aren't very romantic (ex. Kissing hand holding) and now he's going to more withdrawn from me and that hurts my feelings even though it's my fault this time /:

MaximumMichelle wrote:

You need to see a therapist to talk too..if you do not want that which I didn't, you should go on anti-depressants..which in the long wrong(Been faking for 6 years now), will screw you over..not only money if you do not have a plan, but you should never get off of them.......it is horrible!!!!!!

Ummm...you can't go on anti-depressants unless you see a psychiatrist right? Unless you get the over the counter herbal anti-depressants like I use.
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Yes he'll get over it it will takes us a while to get our relationship back were it was, I'm just really upset that I hurt him. It is worth it I'm in love with him and would do anything for him. About the anti-depressants Im really against taking them I've had friends and other people that were on them and I've never seen them help anyone.

Well it is up to you with your boyfriend. As long as you think it'll work out.
      And I agree a little with the anti-depressants. For some friends I have, it's changed them, which is why I didn't want to take them. But it is all about finding the right kind. As I said, I'm on herbal ones, and I get them at stop and shop. They've seemed to help when I need it.

Anyway, so you've hurt him. He will get over it. You can't change what you've done, so why dwell on it? It will just make tension between the two of you, and make you feel bad.
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]