Love has no age! But what about sex?

• Love has no age! But what about sex?

Now, ladies and gentlemen, I am going to ask something that I am wondering about.

Most people believe that love is independent of age, culture, belief or race (I'm no racist, I'm just in lack of a better way to describe it). But what about sex? What are other people's opinions of who you can have sex with?

Much more simple: How much younger/older can someone be for you to have sex with them? And do you have special ''terms'' for people with different ''specs'' than you?

(And if you are gonna post bullshit like ''That's illegal! You can't have sex with someone that young!'' then please refrain from posting, we KNOW, but these are just humble opinions and thoughts.)

I am 17, and I would probably not have sex with someone younger than 15, or older than 30. And I don't have any special conditions depending on belief or culture.
      Cleaning is for the stupid! Genuises can remain calm amidst chaos!

-Myself
    • Re: Love has no age! But what about sex?

I'm 14 I would not have sex with someone more than 30 (Please don't think I'm creepy). I think at that point they're probably much more experienced than me, and much more of an adult. Being 14, I wouldn't have sex with anyone more than 2 years younger than me. Because that's 12. My sister's 12. I don't like the way that adds up.

1 year younger
      2 - 3 years older.

My boyfriend is 2 months older than me, and we lost our virginity together.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

As it stands right now, I would not have sex with anyone younger than me.

I would likely go as old as 35 simply because I'm the kind of girl who can look at sex for what it really is.

SEX.
      That's it. I don't need commitment or anything so it's not like I'll be bringing 35 year old fuck friend home with me for thanksgiving dinner to meet the family ya know?

However, I also will not have sex with someone who feels the need to praise the lord around me whatsoever, they can do that on their own time in the privacy of their own home and in the company of those who believe as they do.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Shonna[/SIZE][SIZE=2]| 21 years old | Ontario, Canada | Private Investigator
      Kraft Photography[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

:lol: Love in no way has no age...
      It isn't just a four letter word.
      I'm not the kind of person that supports sex only after marriage.
      But really, you should follow the law, yes! the law does in fact have an age for sex, who knew.

I usually see really ignorant and dumb 12-14(heck, even 18) year olds on facebook, using terrible spelling, complaining about being "board", do we really want those procreating?
      At that age at least, I say anything over 16(legal age here) is fairly okay, it also depends a lot on the person.

I would not have sex with someone random, I'm a very picky person.
      And I do not want STDs, oh yeah that's another thing, STDs are real, and as days go by the chance to get one increases, it is not something that "only happens to others" it will happen to you if you're not careful.

Not sure as far as culture and beliefs. Probably those similar to mine since I wouldn't sleep with anyone whose would be too different.
      As for age, no one younger than me, and no one 6+ years older
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]