Getting around parents?

• Getting around parents?

Areet, me and my girlfriend have started having sex. Butttt, with my older sister home from uni, it means there will always be someone home. So neverrr a free house. We can't go to hers, her brother is always home and her mum recently resigned sooo she will be home all the time.
      We don't really feel comfortable having sex with family in the house. I would just be paranoid and wouldn't enjoy it.
      I was just thinking if there is any way around this? There probably isn't but its worth a shot, cheeers :] .
    • Re: Getting around parents?

Bektas wrote:

Two options:

-Tell both sets of parents you are sexually active and very careful with contraception etc... Assuming you are ofcourse

-Find a time and place where you are guarenteed privacy, if you do not wish to inform your parents and family just yet.

Good luck matey.

Being both 16, i think its a bit too young yet to be having sex regularly..
      I think its a sign you need to stop for a while. I don't have sex with anyone else in my/his house because its awkward as fuck. I know how you feel though..
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Analyze what type of person your sister is.

Is she like mine, and tattles on every single mother freakin thing you do? .....:mad:

Or is she the kind of sister who will say, whatever, she's your GF, I don't give a damn? You said she is older, so she must understand.

If it's the first, I can't help you there. Find a motel? It's not very romantic but it's better than a car or public restroom.

If it's the second option, then just do it. If you tell her I'm sure she will go out of the house for you and your GF. If she was younger this problem would be much more complicated, luckily for you, she's older and probably had a BF in HS, and understands.

I suppose I was in a similar position to you when I was 16 and seeing my boyfriend. We were having sex regularly, pretty much every time we saw each other. But the house was often empty, though even when it wasn't, we'd still do it, obviously in the privacy of bedrooms etc.
      I think the best thing I did was telling my parents I was sexually active. They didn't mind the fact I was 16, they were glad we were careful about it and mature, I was on the pill.

A trick I used to do when there was someone in the house, was I'd say to them that we're going upstairs to watch a film and that often worked. Obviously we'd have to be quieter than usual but try an excuse or something, lol. Just be careful about getting caught though, it's not so fun when your younger brother walks in just as things are getting saucy ;) haha.

Have fun & play safe, x
      [SIZE=3]Just Be Yourself :thumbsup:

[/SIZE]

Best bet is to just talk to your sister. As you said, she's been in the same situation, and she will respect your decision concerning whether or not your parents know. Talk to her and just ask her straight out if she can give you and your girlfriend some alone time :)
      [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Purple"][CENTER][I]
      Heaven hath no rage like love to hatred turned,
      Nor Hell a fury like a woman scorned.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

BrunetteHeaded wrote:

I suppose I was in a similar position to you when I was 16 and seeing my boyfriend. We were having sex regularly, pretty much every time we saw each other. But the house was often empty, though even when it wasn't, we'd still do it, obviously in the privacy of bedrooms etc.
      I think the best thing I did was telling my parents I was sexually active. They didn't mind the fact I was 16, they were glad we were careful about it and mature, I was on the pill.

A trick I used to do when there was someone in the house, was I'd say to them that we're going upstairs to watch a film and that often worked. Obviously we'd have to be quieter than usual but try an excuse or something, lol. Just be careful about getting caught though, it's not so fun when your younger brother walks in just as things are getting saucy ;) haha.

Have fun & play safe, x

Haha, if I said we wanted to watch a film, my parents would be up my arse checking us every 5 minutes. And my sister would probably beg to watch it with us...

I say do it in public places, sneak into pools, go to parties, in parking lots, on the beach, in the park, treehouse/doghouse movie theater, bathrooms, sexy rooftops, on the metro, in the middle of the street. AND/OR just do it while your parents are there, its awkward, but its worth it, and you don't want to get caught in general so don't get cocky, just get adventurous.

The above is probably terrible advice concerning the law, but it worked for me... well some of them, anyways, its incredibly stupid but the way I see it I dont really care, im young, and when I get old maybe the bedroom will get boring, that way Ill have some pretty sweet nostalgia coming my way when I find my youth again :cool:

dusk wrote:

I say do it in public places, sneak into pools, go to parties, in parking lots, on the beach, in the park, treehouse/doghouse movie theater, bathrooms, sexy rooftops, on the metro, in the middle of the street. AND/OR just do it while your parents are there, its awkward, but its worth it, and you don't want to get caught in general so don't get cocky, just get adventurous.

The above is probably terrible advice concerning the law, but it worked for me... well some of them, anyways, its incredibly stupid but the way I see it I dont really care, im young, and when I get old maybe the bedroom will get boring, that way Ill have some pretty sweet nostalgia coming my way when I find my youth again :cool:

I like the way you think ;).
      Thanks everybody.

I know it sounds like a terrible idea, and it probably only worked for me because my mum is VERY lenient .. I told her about me and my boyfriend (not sex yet but we are going to) and she is okay with it. She said she can go out for a bit while we .. you know. My boyfriend's parents are very strict and it wouldn't work for him, so it really depends on your parents.