Wrong or Right?

• Wrong or Right?

Is it right for someone else to choose who you are and are not friends with? One of my really good friends told me he liked me and told him that he was trying to steal me from him which I admit is a very pathetic move on his part. That's when my boyfriend decided that I couldn't speak to him, hang out with him or even socialize with the group of people he hangs around with when he is there, who have also become very close friends of mine. Well I figured it wasn't my fault who liked me and that I don't control other people's actions so I went and hung out with him and some friends which was only for not even about an hour before I went away for a couple of days and during that time my friend never hit on me or touched me it was merely friendly, like it has always been in my opinion. I don't know how but somehow my boyfriend found out and now he's flipping out. I told him that I wanted to be with him but he's still pissed off.

I need some advice please, am I wrong to still be friends with this guy?
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER]I want to be fluent in your body language.[/CENTER]

The post was edited 2 times, last by SweetTemptations ().

• Re: Wrong or Right?

Your boyfriend is coming from a good hearted place more than likely, he doesn't have the right to tell you who to be around but its understandable. just be honest with your boyfriend, the fact that another guy is important enough to you that your going behind his back to see him is whats pissing him off.
      EDIT: and the fact that he cant do shit about it of course

The post was edited 1 time, last by SMOKE. ().

• Re: Wrong or Right?

your boyfriend just seems to be a bit jealous, just reassure him that you would never cheat on him and that you only see your friend for what he is, a friend. i agree though that it was a bit childish for your friend to say that he was going to steal you away from your bf, and it was also childish for your boyfriend to react the way he did, because he cant really say that you can or cannot hang out with anyone, i think he was just upset and was overreacting, i dont think it is a case of him not trusting you, just him not trusting the guy, just make him see that you are with him and things will get better soon. i hope this helped