What do girls expect?

• Re: What do girls expect?

Ready wrote:

I'm just wondering what girls expect from:

1.) Boyfriends
      2.) First dates
      3.) Dates in general

I know that this is fairly broad, but maybe this will help clear up some confusion.
      Both girls and guys can answer. :D

For men to be the 1st to pursue.

Ready wrote:

2.) First dates
      3.) Dates in general

Where is the best place to associate with girls? Answer - garage sales, and yard sales.

You know what women interpret dating as? They interpret dating as men being the seller and girls being the buyer. They don't interpret dates as men get to women the women as the women get to know men. They see it as a 1-way business transaction.

So in garage sales, and yard sales, well the men is the consumer.

Not only that, women expect men to entertain them in the relationships. As Schmedes2 used in his example as a turn-off for nice guys, guys that go "Oh I don't know, what do you want to do tonight?"

Why is that a turn-off for girls?

You know what a girl's worst fear in a relationship with a nice guy is? That the relationship will be incredibly boring.
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Neal ().

Neal wrote:

Not only that, women expect men to entertain them in the relationships. As Schmedes2 used in his example as a turn-off for nice guys, guys that go "Oh I don't know, what do you want to do tonight?"

Why is that a turn-off for girls?

You know what a girl's worst fear in a relationship with a nice guy is? That the relationship will be incredibly boring.

That's so true - but you can't blame a girl for wanting to have fun with her boyfriend! :p

@OP:
      1) Boyfriend
      Okay, yanno the five elements?
      Water, air, fire, spirit and earth?
      Okay, well this girl made a really good.. acrostic[?] to this.
      "A boyfriend's got to be fun like the five elements (above), wise for water, authentic for air, faithful for fire, sincere for spirit and empathetic for earth."
      If you can be these 5 things at once, which is obviously the HARDEST thing ever since if you were you'd be perfect (and no one is :p) then you are what ever girl wants.

The last two questions are sorta silly.. If you know a girl wants to be entertained and enjoy time with her boyfriend, do something wild with her! Don't take her to the movies.. Any 12 year old could do that. Take her to the woods, and find a romantic, colourful spot to lie down in and look up at the sky from. It's incredibly cute, believe me - me and my boyfriend had our own "little place" where we retreated to, and it was him who suggested we say it was our place, which I found incredibly attracitive. :p
      If you're interested, it was a long light brown log that sat next to a small trickling river, with purple flowers all around that sat in sweet green grass. It didn't look as good as it sounds, but because it was our little place, it made it magical.

Hope I helped :D
      [p.s. girls dig a guy being spontaneous.]

1. I'm not sure. All the people I've been with have been vastly different and they all have their good aspects. I think on the most basic level I'd expect honesty and trust, but there's tons of traits that are always nice to see.

2. I'm not picky as long as it's fun.

3. Again, just fun. We take turns coming up with stuff to do. If a guy was constantly like "what do you want to do?" that is a turnoff because it is boring. But it's a two way street, I suppose. I don't expect anything expensive, as long as it's cute and entertaining. I feel guilty when people spend a lot of money on me. :(

1.)Boyfriends
      To be nice,funny,nd not a fucking a weirdo or jerk!!!!!
      2.)First dates
      Some place fun,no kissing,hugs nd cuddling are ok!!!!!!
      3.)Dates in general
      I just want to feel like im cool with this guy i need to get a vibe not feel uncomfortable
      [SIZE=2][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]BEaUty&BraIns thats all it takes![/SIZE]

Ready wrote:

I'm just wondering what girls expect from:

I know that this is fairly broad, but maybe this will help clear up some confusion.
      Both girls and guys can answer. :D

What confusion?

1.) Boyfriends - to treat me right, equal, to bi nice to me and other people, to be intelligent, funny, good guy, with sense of humor but also mature and responsible, to share at least some interests
      2.) First dates - to have good time, tell jokes, feel comfortable
      3.) Dates in general - same as first dates, interesting places we can go and see