What do you think about black magic and superstitions?

• Re: What do you think about black magic and superstitions?

I don't believe in superstitions per se. But I do believe in signs. And usually I follow them if I notice them.

And as for black magic, I don't believe in any kind of magic. But I do believe in the paranormal. You know, like the ghosts and psychics. I myself used to have precognitions when I was younger. Then I told my mom, she told me I was crazy, and then I just stopped having them lol.

xNerRadx wrote:

I don't believe in superstitions per se. But I do believe in signs. And usually I follow them if I notice them.

And as for black magic, I don't believe in any kind of magic. But I do believe in the paranormal. You know, like the ghosts and psychics. I myself used to have precognitions when I was younger. Then I told my mom, she told me I was crazy, and then I just stopped having them lol.

Can you give examples? :) xx
      [RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [CENTER][LEFT][SIZE=4]I love. My girls. <333[/SIZE]
      [CENTER]<3 Anna <3
      [/CENTER]
      [/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]

Izzie :) wrote:

Can you give examples? :) xx

I can't think of a personal one off the top of my head, but yesterday I was watching the Wendell Williams show (I'm convinced she's a man) and she was talking about some chick that bought her boyfriend a dog. The dog died, and shortly after the relationship died (not because of the dog). But the dog was a sign that they were gonna break up.

xNerRadx wrote:

Alright that's nice. But my point still stands. People believe in God, so I see nothing wrong with believing in signs. Hell, Christians even believe in signs from God.

You seem to really be on my dick today. But I'm flattered. Thanks:)

He's a dick because he asked you if you believe something, and then told you he was an Atheist when you told him to shut up if he was a Christian.

10/10, truly.

I wish I could find put together ridiculous statements based on coincidences believe in them.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Yoboseyo?
      [/CENTER]

Zen wrote:

He's a dick because he asked you if you believe something, and then told you he was an Atheist when you told him to shut up if he was a Christian.

10/10, truly.

I wish I could find put together ridiculous statements based on coincidences believe in them.

Who called him a dick? Not me. But right now I really want to call you illiterate.

Zen wrote:

You implied it, quite obviously. I'd prefer if you addressed my statement on the fact you put your belief together on an isolated and completely coincidental occurence.

I didn't "imply" anything. You obviously just can't admit you were wrong.

And it wasn't even MY belief. If you go back to what I said, it was an example from a show. The host pointed out and connected the "sign".

xNerRadx wrote:

But I do believe in signs. And usually I follow them if I notice them.

xNerRadx wrote:

I can't think of a personal one off the top of my head, but yesterday I was watching the Wendell Williams show (I'm convinced she's a man) and she was talking about some chick that bought her boyfriend a dog. The dog died, and shortly after the relationship died (not because of the dog). But the dog was a sign that they were gonna break up.

DamnImGood wrote:

You actually believe that?

xNerRadx wrote:

People believe in God so why is it so bad I believe in signs?.... So if you're a Christian, please quit posting because you have NO room to talk.

Your next step is to deny that's what you were saying because you didn't say it word for word.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Yoboseyo?
      [/CENTER]

Woah woah guys, debates not arguments, thanks :)
      And people have their views.. respect them even if you think they're bullshit :) Not saying they are just sayin... :)
      [RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [CENTER][LEFT][SIZE=4]I love. My girls. <333[/SIZE]
      [CENTER]<3 Anna <3
      [/CENTER]
      [/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]

I had many friends who practiced witchcraft in my earlier years and I wrote two papers on the idea of a scientific basis for magic. The general theory was that magic is, to a degree, possible in that it is merely the subatomic rearrangement of matter (or quantum in the case of probability magic). Hypothetically speaking it could be a perfectly real thing in that it does not defy any of the laws of the conservation of matter or heat transfer and I went on to hypothesize that such powers could be an inherent part of our neurosystem; after all we have such large parts of our brain that are not fully accessed.

You might not be able to conjure demons but hypothetically you could do with magic what you do with science, you just require a biological instead of technological medium. I am not sure whether I believe magic really does exist, but I postulate that it can probabilistically exist within the framework of our universe and its law.

Izzie :) wrote:

And people have their views.. respect them even if you think they're bullshit

No. Bad opinions are dangerous.
      Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind. ~Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason
      [CENTER]The greatest thing you'll ever learn
      Is just to Love
      And be Loved in return
      [/CENTER]