Losing almost all of my friends

• Losing almost all of my friends

It's coming at sequential booms. Every time I realize I lose another friend. I don't get it. It started a few months ago before I got drafted and it's just going on and on. I have this best lady friend who I used to talk about everything with, and it was both ways, and now she's just gone. I'm losing my 2 best high school friends (one of them I'm best friends with for 13 years! the other for 4!) slowly because of the military. I'm coming to a point where I have 10 days off at home and I just end up getting depressed more and more every day, because I have nothing to do and no one to go with so I end up staying home alone thinking to myself. Another best friend of mine who I've practically done everything in the past 3 years with is slowly drawing away because of the military. My best friends from inside the military are busy on their days off so I can't go out with them too, I'll only see them when I get back to base.

I'm reaching a breaking point. I'm at a point where I'm looking through my contacts to find who I'm still in contact with and can go to a movie or something with. And I fail to find one. This sucks. :(
      [center][size=4]Reach me at...
      henasraf.com ■ twitter.com/OhMrBigshot[/size][/center]
    • Re: Losing almost all of my friends

Damn, I feel you bro. This time last year I had a pretty big circle of friends that I loved to talk to and what not. Now I am trying to make a face book because no one is on myspace anymore and I realized that I only know like 30 people that I want to add and 90% of those people I don't even talk to that much. I mean I absolutely love the people I talk to on a regular basis but it always seems like their busy and have no time to hang out with me until school starts. So I always end up staying at home because of this :/ I don't even know the reason why or how I lost so many people but there's not much I can do about it now. I always end up meeting people at raves when I go to them but I never ask for their number because I'm too focused on the music. :)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]