The Impossible Figure Test

• The Impossible Figure Test

You Are Deep

You are completely self sufficient. You are your own happiness.
      You are content with your life and the world. It's hard to bum you out.

You see how everything is cyclical. You understand that nothing is permanent.
      Insightful and smart, you know enough to get how the world works yet still realize there is more to learn.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: The Impossible Figure Test

You Are Analytical

You see where most of the pieces of life fit together. You are excellent at organizing chaos.
      You are a natural tinkerer. You're interested in how things work and how you can improve them.

You tend to have your head in the clouds, but your daydreams are very important.
      You're the type of person who could change the world - if you're given enough space and freedom.
      formspring.me/LeeAnderson Eh formspring me I suppose. I have fallen to a new level...

You Are Worldly

Whether you're well traveled or not, you draw from many cultural sources.
      You are curious about the world, and you always do your best to expand your horizons.

Whenever possible, you try to sample a little of this and a little of that. You want to try it all.
      You tend to have a head for facts and trivia. You tend to know a little bit about everything.
      [SIZE=3]Just Be Yourself :thumbsup:

[/SIZE]

You Are Open

You're never quite sure what direction you want to go, and that's a good thing.
      You are willing to travel any number of paths, and your destination is often unknown.

You believe that it's impossible to plan well, and you try to remain as flexible as possible.
      You're happy to be one of the pack or fly solo. You're up for an adventure any way you get it.
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

You Are Worldly
      You are curious about the world, and you always do your best to expand your horizons.

Whenever possible, you try to sample a little of this and a little of that. You want to try it all.
      You tend to have a head for facts and trivia. You tend to know a little bit about everything.

You Are Open
      You are willing to travel any number of paths, and your destination is often unknown.

You believe that it's impossible to plan well, and you try to remain as flexible as possible.
      You're happy to be one of the pack or fly solo. You're up for an adventure any way you get it.

You Are Open

Blogthings: Quizzes and Tests and Memes, Oh My!

You Are Worldly

Whoa, VERY much like me :]
      [CENTER][RIGHT][SIZE=1]"I've finally realized that sometimes you lose the good things in life to make room for the great things."
      [/SIZE]
      [/RIGHT]
      [/CENTER]

You Are Analytical

You see where most of the pieces of life fit together. You are excellent at organizing chaos.
      You are a natural tinkerer. You're interested in how things work and how you can improve them.

You tend to have your head in the clouds, but your daydreams are very important.
      You're the type of person who could change the world - if you're given enough space and freedom.

You Are Open

You Are Intellectual
      You are always up for a challenge, just as long as it's a mental challenge.
      Normal things seem pretty amazing to you. It's all about how you look at the world.

You turn ideas on their heads and come up with something totally new.
      You are big on concepts and theories. When it comes to discussing ideas, no topic is off the table.
      [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Purple"][CENTER][I]
      Heaven hath no rage like love to hatred turned,
      Nor Hell a fury like a woman scorned.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

You Are Deep

You are completely self sufficient. You are your own happiness.
      You are content with your life and the world. It's hard to bum you out.

You see how everything is cyclical. You understand that nothing is permanent.
      Insightful and smart, you know enough to get how the world works yet still realize there is more to learn.
      [CENTER]"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul." ~Marilyn Monroe[/CENTER]

You Are Worldly

You Are Open