just cause im gay dosent mean i like you

• just cause im gay dosent mean i like you

i hate it when other girls dont want to be around me because im gay just because im gay donent mean i like you , even though sometimes i do but im very good at hiding it , so either way how do i get them to come around me again cause i had a sleep over a while back before my comming out of the closet deal and some things happend but nothing major just normal sleepover crap but now they look at it a whole diffrent way ???????:confused::confused:
      Treat your mind like a bad neighborhood - don't go there alone.
    • Re: just cause im gay dosent mean i like you

Yeah, you shouldnt be going out of your way to prove anything to them.
      What i suggest is just act the way you normally act, act the way you've always acted and soon enough they'll think "He actually hasnt changed" and they'll come back and talk to you and all that jazz, it all boils down to being yourself in the end
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

How long ago did you come out? Often times when we first come out it takes a while for the others around us to get used to the fact or it takes them a while to accept it. A lot of the times some people will realize that things are the same as before. If it bothers you and they are being open about their concerns just explain to them that just because you are a lesbian doesn't mean that you are going to hit on them or anything. Of course, not everyone is so accepting of homosexuality unfortunately and you just have to learn to deal with those things and not let it get to you. If they act that way who wants to be friends with them anyhow?
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Are you sure this should be directed at girls? I would think straight guys would be more worried about you liking them, than a girl would.

Totally didn't look at the OPs gender.
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA[/SIZE][/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by BackwardsAlphabet ().

Girls are like that. You dont need 2 change or anything... people come round >> if they dont they are not worth it. My friend + i used 2 have sleepovers all the time and she wont sleep in the same bed or get changed in the same room as me but now she is like wearing a rainbow robe. People change for you :DD x

EXACTLY! THANK YOU FOR THIS TOPIC!
      I'm going down the hall at school, I tell the one person I think I can trust I'm gay, next day, everybody knows I'm gay at school. Going down the halls, guys walks away from me and pull other guys away saying I'm gay and I want to get into their pants so run while they can.

People are so stupid. It's a shame. Works the same way at my school with racism. The people from other countries can kick your ass and not be racist, but if you say you don't want to be near them because they beat you up, every single foriegner accuses you of being a racist and you get in ten kinds of trouble.

It's all so stupid. Judgemental, arrogant, rude, discriminating, it all makes me feel ashamed of myself and yet I'm not judgemental, arrogant, or discriminating ( I'll be as rude as I damn well please though ).

Thank you for making this topic. I've never felt so relieved to get a fiery rant off my back. Maybe someday people will drop it and not assume you have a crush on them simply because you're gay.

This kind of thing REALLY pisses me off. I know a lesbian who's like an aunt to me. She has a partner, yet after going out to lunch with her and some friends, one of the friends was talking about how she bets that she wants to ask her out. And that she's mistaken for being gay a lot. So that apparently makes it so that she'll magically start cheating on her S.O.? Pffh, get over yourself. Especially since she already has a partner who she's really in love with. Why does everybody assume that either everybody that's GLBT is a whore trying to get in everybody's pants, or that they themselves are the freaking Aphrodite/Don Juan of the GLBT world?

The only advice I can give is to not let them know unless you REALLY trust them. It sucks, but at least it'll get people to treat you like a normal human being. At least, that's how I'm rolling until the world's I.Q. raises by 15 points.

hipster wrote:

i don't see the logic in thinking gays like every guy to exist. it's not as if straight guys like every girl to exist.

So true!!
      The problem with being bi is that EVERYONE assumes you want to bang them. Even the opposite gender. And then there's the issue with "All bisexuals are promiscuous" myths.

Don't worry about your friends. They will come around eventually, but it can take some time. Don't change who you are, as you really don't have anything you have to prove. Just let them be and eventually they'll see you're the same person as before.
      If it gets really bad or you think it might help, you can always give them information on the GLBT community or speak to your school counselor and get them to help you talk to your friends.

When I first came out, even some of my close friends did this... I had some rather unique ways to make people feel like a self righteous asshole for it. After years of being cynical, I don't really get it anymore.
      If someone says for me not to hit on them, I tell them not to flatter themselves, and how pretentious it is to even consider that as my intent.

People will always be presumptuous assholes, it just gets easier and easier to take. Find the underlined humor in it and it doesn't become tedious anymore, at least it didn't for me :)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]