Why do girls like bad boys?

• Re: Why do girls like bad boys?

No offense, but girls do NOT like nice guys anything more than a friend. If you're too nice, you're end up being best friend forever but not a boy friend. Every girl wants a jerk, they are just pre programmed from birth to identify a jerk or a nice and they will always go for the jerk.

If you're nice, still managed to date someone, they'll end up leaving you for a jerk or she'll try to change you into a jerk :P

PS - Its about time you learn the ways to be a jerk ;)

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

UnluckyCharms wrote:

I love nice guys, but i love it when I'm treated a little mean too. A bad guy is just more sexy because of their confidence...to me anyway, this is mainly cus I like cocky guys. Id choose a nice guy any day, but its more fun with bad boys :]

You love nice guys and all the guys you are JUST friends with are nice isnt it? The one you'll date has to be a jerk. Watch out :wink:

Neal wrote:

A pick-up artist.

ahhhh. all charm and no idea what the fuck he should do with it all.

he carefully crafts his image because he thinks no one will accept him for who he is. so he keeps himself all covered up and keeps conversation light, using his charm and subtle manipulations to get what he wants at that moment, whatever it may be. guys like that put on the charm to get anything and everything, and unfortunately, sex falls under that category.

in my experience, i find that the girls who fall victim to this type are most often sweet, beautiful, and too nice for their own good. the bad boy preys on girls like that, pretty much the same way a lion preys on a gazelle. they wait for the perfect moment before they approach and attack. so you see, it's not really the nice girls who go for the shitty guys; it's the other way around. and either due to inexperience or an inability to recognize/walk away from the same old trap, a girl can easily feel stuck in these horrible, drawn-out, abusive relationships all because the guys either directly or indirectly tells them that they will never have a boyfriend better than he is.

and you know why they can screw with a girl's mind so badly? it's because they do the same thing to everyone whenever they think they can get something out of it. furthermore, they've usually honed these skills since childhood as a survival mechanism, so they are masters of manipulation by the time they're teens and young adults.

to answer your original question, op, now that i've given you an answer to the age-old question "why do good girls go for bad guys?" (which should be worded the other way around), i just think your girlfriend was sharing a harmless observation. if you and her are still together and she says she wants to be with you, then i wouldn't worry about her running off with some asshole guy.

The post was edited 1 time, last by xapachexrosex ().

xapachexrosex wrote:

to answer your original question, op, now that i've given you an answer to the age-old question "why do good girls go for bad guys?" (which should be worded the other way around),

So the other way around is either.

Why do good boys go for bad girls?

Or.

Why do bad girls go for good guys?

Which 1 is it?
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

I think the song by Green Day, entitled " Nice Guys Finish Last" is appropriate here.
      But seriously buddy, I and the rest of the male population who isnt a " bad boy" don't understand.
      " Bad boys" , well 95% of them are total douches who wouldn't give a girl a fraction of the respect any normal , dare I say it, law abiding guy would give a girl.

Girls, confuse me, especially when they pick the "bad boy" jerk over somebody nice who they'd be happy for longer with.
      [RIGHT][SIZE=3]we each owe a death, [/SIZE][SIZE=3]there are no exceptions ,[/SIZE][SIZE=3]but sometimes, oh god, [/SIZE][/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT][SIZE=3]the green mile seems so long.[/SIZE][/RIGHT]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bad boys only knows how to pick up a girl:))))

Visit here radadvice911.com to get advice on Relationship and Dating
      Link(s) removed by staff member
      [size=1]A minimum of 50 posts is required before links (excluding TeenHut.net) may be posted in signatures. Please read the Forum Rules and Guidelines to prevent further action(s).[/size]

The post was edited 1 time, last by craigmarsh ().