Advice on asking this girl out

• Advice on asking this girl out

I'm 13 and there's this girl that I really like. We were in the same junior school so we know each other but we never really talked or anything. Now I'm in senior school (do you guys call it high school?) I never see her anymore because we go to different schools. Her sister told me that she (not her sister, the girl I'm taking about) likes me but said not to tell me. I've decided to ask her out. How do i approach her though? I never see her anymore. All I can think of is just knocking on her door. But what do I say if her mum answers? "I just want to ask your daughter out, can you call her down?". Her mum is good friends with my mum and I don't want my mum to find out unless it goes well. Can anyone tell me what to do in this situation? Sorry for the long post but this is my first girl experience.

Edit : also,'as a 13 year old, where do I take a girl on a date. I have no idea as I've never done this before

The post was edited 1 time, last by randomguy97 ().

• Re: Advice on asking this girl out

What I don't get is why 12-15 year old are so eager to date?! I thought about boys in that way but, never thought about dating. It's become such a fad that teens date so early. -ends rant-

My question is why are you in such a rush to ask this girl out. You're 13. Hang out with her a little more longer before deciding to date. Dating takes a lot of time and patience If you're not going to be honest with her mother about you two dating first hand then, that's being a little rude. It's not like her mother is going ban you from seeing her or something like that. You don't have to tell exactly the day you two started dating but, you can't keep that away from her forever.

But to answer your question, Why don't you write a letter to her and send it through the mail? That's a simple thing to do. I know it's not exactly in person but, if you want it done do it that way.
      [CENTER]i55.tinypic.com/ftn68p.jpg
      [SIZE=4]LOVE, PINK[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

I think I agree with Hearty up there, 13 is pretty early to be dating methinks. I mean... isn't friends enough at that age? Because then, you see, what happens is you can hang with her in a friendish setting, and see if maybe you stop liking her when you start spending time with her. But then, you see, what could happen is that you could become really good friends, for a long time. And then, what could happen is you could accidentally fall in love and make the babies.

Or not. But you could develop much stronger and more concrete feeling for each other, allowing the two of you to start a stronger relationship, one that stands a chance of being relevant. Or you could discover you don't jive together at all. Savy?
      [LEFT][SIZE=1][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/LEFT]

Shute wrote:

I think I agree with Hearty up there, 13 is pretty early to be dating methinks. I mean... isn't friends enough at that age? Because then, you see, what happens is you can hang with her in a friendish setting, and see if maybe you stop liking her when you start spending time with her. But then, you see, what could happen is that you could become really good friends, for a long time. And then, what could happen is you could accidentally fall in love and make the babies.

Or not. But you could develop much stronger and more concrete feeling for each other, allowing the two of you to start a stronger relationship, one that stands a chance of being relevant. Or you could discover you don't jive together at all. Savy?

You should do what He said, Start to hang out with her more, then you will know if you Actually like her or not.

In 9th Grade (When I was 14, I'm 16 now.), There was this Girl I liked, and we became Friends, after a while I found that I didn't like her in that way anymore, so we just stayed Friends.

Though, you could just Ask her out, and see if it works out. But the Way I did it you don't have any Hurt Feelings between you 2 if it doesn't work out.

But no matter what we say, its up to you in the end.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The post was edited 1 time, last by MadDogTen ().

I say get to know her more,
      You say you dont hang with her that much, so imagine if you did end up dating and she ended up to be someone that you dont really like!
      I say hang with her and her friends, head to the park, the cinema, see if you like her then maybe just ask her out sometime one you know you like her!
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Thanks for all your suggestions. The problem is that I will only really see her if I go to her house. All my mates live in a different area so when I hang out with them I won't see her. So what should I say when she answers the door? "can we be friends". "do you want to come out with me sometime" sounds better.