What do I do? ]=

• What do I do? ]=

I'm falling for my best friend.

She's absolutely gorgeous, 17, great personality, easy to get on with, amazing eyes, and I love her accent! Everything about her makes me smile, and happy. I just want to be around her all the time.

I confessed about 3/4 weeks ago that I've always liked her, but thought that she was too good for me. And we also came close to hooking up about 8 months ago, but for some reason, we didn't. We both regret this decision due to the normal cliché bullshit of what could of been.

My feelings for her have been getting stronger over the last few weeks.

There is only one problem from me making a move.

She's pretty hung about a guy called Lewis. He used to live in her town, but recently went up to Scotland (which is quite far considering we live in the south of England).

I just don't know what to do. I said to her that I will wait for as long as possible. But I don't want to wait. I want her now.

Any advice?
      [CENTER][SIZE="2"]Blog: http://jamierandallphotography.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Youtube: youtube.com/WellThatWasAwkward91 [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    • Re: What do I do? ]=

It's over! The fight is over! The mysterious stranger has... lost!

You being that stranger. Pardon my quoting Star Wars games you most likely never played, but methinks you have already lost my friend. She just isn't that into you. Heh... like the movie...

But yeah, unless she has some great epiphany or something about how desperately she wants you than it isn't going to happen. She doesn't want you as anymore than a friend. She just hasn't straight up said it yet because she doesn't want you to get hurt because she cares about you.

As one friend does to another.

I wouldn't wait much longer.
      [LEFT][SIZE=1][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/LEFT]