What Age Do You Act?

• What Age Do You Act?

What Age Do You Act?

You Act Like You Are 17 Years Old

You are a teenager at heart. You don't quite feel like a grown up yet, but you don't feel like a kid.
      You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

You're quite rebellious, and you don't like being told what to do. You like to do things your way.
      You have your own unique style, taste in music, and outlook on life.
    • Re: What Age Do You Act?

You Act Like You Are 24 Years Old
      You are a twenty-something at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.
      You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.
      The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them.
      [FONT="System"][SIZE="4"]I find it funny that thing that built me up,
      is the same thing that broke me down.[/SIZE][/FONT]

You are a teenager at heart. You don't quite feel like a grown up yet, but you don't feel like a kid.

You're quite rebellious, and you don't like being told what to do. You like to do things your way.
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

You Act Like You Are 19 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

Blogthings: Waste Time at Work!

not too bad considering i am 18 :)
      [SIZE=3][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]

You Act Like You Are 20 Years Old

You are a twenty-something at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.

You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.

You Act Like You Are 23 Years Old

You Act Like You Are 21 Years Old

I *am* 21, so that works. :D

You Act Like You Are 30 Years Old

You are a thirty-something at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
      You're responsible, wise, and have enough experience to understand a lot of the world.

You're at the point in your life where you understand yourself pretty well.
      You are figuring out what you want... and how to get it!

Fuck. That makes me feel old.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

You Act Like You Are 16 Years Old

Not bad, since I'm 14.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."[/CENTER]

You Act Like You Are 27 Years Old

You are 27 years old.

Fuck yes - I'm only 14

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mrs. Frazer ().

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Mrs. Lovely wrote:

You are 27 years old.

Fuck yes - I'm only 14

No you fucking don't. Lol. <3
      [CENTER]I shall stay with you, not until the end, but always.
      [/CENTER]

Neglected wrote:

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

No you fucking don't. Lol. <3

Perhaps, you don't know me. :nono:
      It only says 27 because I don't put stupid answers like "a party is a good party when there's lots of cake." :lol:

Mrs. Lovely wrote:

LAWL, :lol:

I put lots of alcohol - but last time I got drunk I made my boyfriend cry 'cause this guy that fancied me locked me in my boyfriend's room with him and wouldn't let me out 'til I gave him a blowjob. :rolleyes:

(Even though you already answered this, imma do it just to embaress you)
      Well, he let you out.. so...
      [CENTER]I shall stay with you, not until the end, but always.
      [/CENTER]

You Act Like You Are 10 Years Old

You are a kid at heart. You never quite really grew up.
      You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

Playful and fun, you bring a lighthearted attitude to every part of life.
      You're a little irresponsible, but your charm makes up for it (in most cases)!

What Age Do You Act?

Blogthings: Our Quizzes Weren't Written By Bored 12 Year Olds

wat

LOL @ YOOOOU DOM

You Act Like You Are 24 Years Old

You Act Like You Are 20 Years Old

[SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lester.0 ().