What Age Do You Act?

• Re: What Age Do You Act?

You are a teenager at heart. You don't quite feel like a grown up yet, but you don't feel like a kid.
      You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

You're quite rebellious, and you don't like being told what to do. You like to do things your way.
      You have your own unique style, taste in music, and outlook on life.

I am 15 aswell. :D

You Act Like You Are 24 Years Old

You are a twenty-something at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.
      You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.
      You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.
      The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them.
      ------
      This is so bullshit. :mad:

You Act Like You Are 22 Years Old
      You are a twenty-something at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.

You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.

That's not so bad :)
      [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Purple"][CENTER][I]
      Heaven hath no rage like love to hatred turned,
      Nor Hell a fury like a woman scorned.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

4. An acquaintance tells you a very juicy secret about your best friend? Can you keep the secret?
      You would probably share the secret with a mutual friend, but that's it.
      No way, you tell everyone what you just found out about your friend.
      Nope, but not on purpose. You just tend to spill the beans.
      Ummm, you can keep the secret for a few days... but that's it.
      If you told anyone, it would be your best friend... who deserves to know the gossip firsthand.

Where's the freaking no, i wouldn't?!

You Act Like You Are 27 Years Old

Meh, really bad multiple choice answers.

You Act Like You Are 26 Years Old

You Act Like You Are 22 Years Old

That doesn't sound like me at all :p Optimistic? Pfft
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aannddyy on msn wrote:

hye, i jstu red ur post in the dibates and diskushon bord lol
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

DamnImGood;1062835947 wrote:

I'm definitely an idiot.

[/CENTER]

You Act Like You Are 20 Years Old

amando96 wrote:

Meh, really bad multiple choice answers.

Yeah, some of them didn't apply to me at all, like the "last lie you told one"... they should all have none of the above options haha.

You Act Like You Are 31 Years Old
      You are a thirty-something at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
      You're responsible, wise, and have enough experience to understand a lot of the world.

You're at the point in your life where you understand yourself pretty well.
      You are figuring out what you want... and how to get it!

Being 31 would frighten me. :(

ou Act Like You Are 18 Years Old
      You are a teenager at heart. You don't quite feel like a grown up yet, but you don't feel like a kid.

You're quite rebellious, and you don't like being told what to do. You like to do things your way.

Good thing I made the legal fucking age.

Those questions couldn't determine this, honestly

You Act Like You Are 19 Years Old

You Act Like You Are 26 Years Old

[CENTER][SIZE=1]novembertwentyfirsttwothousand&eight ;[/SIZE] [ i love you ]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      -I'm on virtualteenforums more as Jenxox-
      [/CENTER]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You Act Like You Are 32 Years Old

You are a thirty-something at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
      You're responsible, wise, and have enough experience to understand a lot of the world.

LOL are you joking? I'm only 19.
      [RIGHT]:rolleyes: myspace.com/bint
      [email protected]
      [/RIGHT]

You Act Like You Are 21 Years Old

Not to far off i suppose :)

You Act Like You Are 24 Years Old

I'm 19 so not bad?

You Act Like You Are 34 Years Old

I'm so old, although I think I knew that going into this survey.
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]"What we do in life echoes in ete[/SIZE][SIZE=3]rnity."[/SIZE]
      ~ Maximus from The Gladiator[/CENTER]

You Act Like You Are 15 Years Old

[SIZE=4]When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then throw it in the face of whoever gave you the lemons until they give you the oranges you originally asked for :)[/SIZE]

You Act Like You Are 21 Years Old

Almost spot on!! :)

What Age Do You Act?

The post was edited 2 times, last by Brighteyes ().