What Age Do You Act?

• Re: What Age Do You Act?

You Act Like You Are 29 Years Old
      You are a twenty-something at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.
      You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.
      The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them.

So... about twice my age. Saw that coming.

You Act Like You Are 27 Years Old
      You are a twenty-something at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.

You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.
      Jayden.

"I put a capital N on nature and call it my church." ~Frank Lloyd Wright.

You Act Like You Are 17 Years Old

You are a teenager at heart. You don't quite feel like a grown up yet, but you don't feel like a kid.
      You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

You're quite rebellious, and you don't like being told what to do. You like to do things your way.
      You have your own unique style, taste in music, and outlook on life.

lol, I guess I act different ages depending on my mood and situation in reality

You Act Like You Are 16 Years Old

You are a teenager at heart. You don't quite feel like a grown up yet, but you don't feel like a kid.

You're quite rebellious, and you don't like being told what to do. You like to do things your way.

16, that's pretty bad. im 20
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

You Act Like You Are 24 Years Old

:rofl:
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Yeaahhh.

You Act Like You Are 19 Years Old

Teehee.. I'm maturerer then I thought .

You Act Like You Are 26 Years Old

You Act Like You Are 20 Years Old

waa my real age LoL
      [CENTER]Some people think I'm crazy, others think that duck's better than chicken (:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]

Two years older... not bad hahah

You Act Like You Are 19 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

Blogthings: Quizzes and Tests and Memes, Oh My!

You Act Like You Are 26 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?
      Work is Hard. Time for Blogthings!

I'm 20 :)
      [CENTER]"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul." ~Marilyn Monroe[/CENTER]

[CENTER]
      Loistre Danz....[/CENTER]

I'm 16 :lol:

You Act Like You Are 27 Years Old

You Act Like You Are 23 Years Old

You Act Like You Are 14 Years Old

• 14 years old

well that's horrible, I'm 16 and I act this way! oh no...this is bad extremely bad it's no wonder people don't want to talk to me!
      hearts + halos
    • Task given to me : You act like a man of 50 yo
      Hey all boys and girls , don't wast your time in chatting and loitering. Art is long but life is short...Go and study. No school and no syllabus till 2021 ..You have to take care of your own studies.Understand , everybody !
      hi friends, send me PM for anything else..I love to receive more messages ...thanks
    • You Act Like You Are 25 Years Old