What Should I tell him?

• What Should I tell him?

I'm 16 and I liked this guy a full school year, Now I left the school cz i moved cities (it was my first and only year at that school) I didn't tell him for fear of rejection since i think he doesn't like me that way...but when i moved i decided that i got nothing to lose, so i got my friend to tell him..i know its REALLY childish but I just wanted to know what he thought about me but then she straight out told him Emma likes u. this was all on the chat & he thought she was kidding so he started hitting on her (they once dated) i got really sad & ran to my best friend and told her what had happened.

About a week later my best friend bumped into him at the mall and he straight up asked if i loved him & how long & that he is very embarrassed about hitting on my (former) friend cz he thought she was kidding.

Next time im online he is gonna ask me those questions & I don't know what to answer, part of me just wants to let it all out since im open with my emotions but another part of me doesn't want to say a word cz don't want to be so vulnerable.

What Should I tell him when he asks how long ive liked him, if i still do & why i didn't tell him?
    • Re: What Should I tell him?

I think you should just be honest and tell him straight up how you feel. What is there to lose? If he doesn't reciprocate your feelings, you don't have to see him, as you've changed schools. If he does like you back, then great. Telling him will allow you to move forward, either way. If you don't get it out, you'll always be wondering 'what if'. I think this is your opportunity to finally tell him and get it off your chest.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]