Problems :/ I need to stop!! :(

• Problems :/ I need to stop!! :(

I am currently 18, bound to college in the fall. I am somewhat opened bi-sexual and somewhat opened in February. Since then I have meet up with several guys from online in exchange for "favors" (sex) I need to stop doing it because it is not only dumb and dangerous but idk I just need to stop! I am scared shit is going to get around town and my parents find out. I have sent some pictures out that I am not proud of as well :(
      I do not want to continue on these things with random people its hurting me because I lie to my family when I say I am going to a friends house when I am meeting a stranger for sex. I AM NOT A PROSTITUTE! But I feel ashamed of my self and useless. I can't even tell my dad I am Bi. If he found out from someone else, it would devastate him. I know I just need to stop but how! And also, I am about to go off to college in about three weeks and I feel that I need to seek group support for G.L.B.T.
      I cry almost every night because of this and I wake up for work really early in the morning and I am always tired from nightly activities (not every night) :confused:
    • Re: Problems :/ I need to stop!! :(

I dont see the problem?
      Just stop meeting up with guys over the internet...
      Like if its to an extent when it's an addiction then you should see someone who can help you like a psychiatrist or something.
      If you dont feel it is an addiction then go cold turky- you'll have to when you start college anyway...
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Yea there's clearly no problem
      my suggestion to u is everytime u get the urge to hop online to meet someone for sex keep in mind he may b a crazy guy who may rape me kill me n dump in some ditch for my family to find n tht wud b even worst eat wud u rather have ur fam finding out ur bi o ir fam finding ur body
      also wen u get an urge take up a hobby o sumthin o go out with ur friends somewhere

But please bcareful very very careful dnt do nuthin u can get hurt o killed in u dnt kno the pplz online ok dnt do it
      R. A. M= Raul. Aries. Michelle

well, if you've gotten yourself into this lifestyle (and i understand it becomes a lifestyle after a while), then i suggest slowly making the transition back to your normal life. delete your accounts where you meet men, block the numbers of men you've met or who you are about to meet, and if anybody comes up to you and gives you shit for something you've done (which they most likely won't, because people prefer to talk shit behind your back), you just look at them like, "is my life your business? do i even know you? then get the fuck out of here."

and if you're brave enough to open up to an extremely close friend or family member about what you've gotten into, do it. they could be a really great help for you.