never had an orgasm. :(

• never had an orgasm. :(

I'm 16, and been having sex over a yr. No guy has ever given me an orgasm. I have always faked it. And though it's always pleasurable (well, almost always lol), I've never had that toe-curling, scream out his name feeling. I feel likeim being left out of something lol. 10 guys, ranging from 14 to 30. Not a single damn one of them could do it. And I can't get myself off... Lol. Embarrassing to admit but the thought of masturbating is personally so unappealing I can't get off.

is it me, or the guys is what I want to know?
    • Re: never had an orgasm. :(

The fact that you're 16 and you've had sex with ten guys that ranges from 14 to 30 is a serious issue; trying to have an orgasm is the least of your problems. I'm not a physician, but it sounds like you've had some trouble growing up or you've had sexual trauma. And the fact that a man that's 30 years old wanting anything to do with a 16-year old scares me. I suggest you visit The Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health (SASH) and explore the site.

Now, back to the original question at hand: One of the main and most common reasons why it's difficult for you to have an orgasm is because of your age. Most women our age will not have an orgasm until our mid-20's. However, there are a lot of us who has had an orgasm through oral sex and not vaginally. It's a common thing, so don't feel like you're left out of something.
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]

I have to agree with the above post- the fact that you've had, um, such a wide range of sexual experiences is a tad unsettling.

However, on the question at hand, according to several studies on sexually active teenaged girls (age 14-20) roughly 30% and less have experienced a sexual orgasm, whereas males in the same demographic have experienced, well, suffice to say alot, and at a much larger percentage rate.

Ts crazy a 30 yr old with a young girl thts scary plz b careful the big O is yh least of ur problems not only tht u had sex with guys ten guys ranging from 14-30 is tht I've only been having sex for a yr thts kinda puts u in tht place like I dnt wanna call u it but Ima say it ur easy I guess but my suggeston to u is protect ur self there's alot of STD out there u can have ur jay 16 hold of the sex for a while but like always say I'm just given u my advice it's on ur part if u take it or leave it

Also look I'm 17 I have hit the BIG O alot of times but I've only had sex with one guy n thts my hubby i'm with right now I guess because I love him trust him n isn't any random guy tht I get the hits for can get me there n make me reach so just find the right guy u truelly like ntrust n mayb he'll help u reach it

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

^ ur just
      R. A. M= Raul. Aries. Michelle

If you cant make yourself orgasm how the hell do you expect somebody else to make you orgasm??

why are so many girls so il-advised they think 'penis in pussy = orgasm'

ughh... I almost need to make another sticky thread explaining masturbation since so many people struggle with it
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Kevmo7 wrote:

If you cant make yourself orgasm how the hell do you expect somebody else to make you orgasm??

why are so many girls so il-advised they think 'penis in pussy = orgasm'

ughh... I almost need to make another sticky thread explaining masturbation since so many people struggle with it

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad I'm a guy.

When I want to orgasm, I do. Reach down there, whack it for about 20 minutes, and bam! Orgasm. No guesswork or figuring shit out, it just happens. :D

Well, According to Dr. Oz, he explains that women don't reach their sexual peak until they are 35, where as Men reach their sexual peak at 18 on average. Thus, the fact that you haven't had an orgy may be fustrating, but is not uncommon.. Kevin: good point about penis in pussy does not necessarially = orgasm.