Is this it?

• Is this it?

I have been with my gf for a year and a half... nice right?
      well, sex, fun times, laughs, tears, everything, i think this is it...

i hate to say it but its probably over.
      Why?
      A lot of arguing, constant threats from her to leave me ( so im gonna give her what she wants)
      I have tried fixing this, various times.
      But now I have a job, so its all "go screw those girls at ur job," "you don't have time for me anymore"
      Its just turning into a huge headache.. We have so many things together you can't imagine, our parents are close, I'm close with her parents; I know her whole family, ect.
      This is going to take a big toll on her more than me,
      what should I do?
      How else can I fix this? I tell her to calm the hell down, ect. Its like we make up, fights over, then it comes right around the next day again and bites me in the ass.:confused:
      Things that are like ridiculous, figure this : I yawned, she went psycho. I yawned while she was talking, but she didnt even give me a chance to say excuse me.
    • Re: Is this it?

Iwillbeanonymous wrote:

IDK, i guess she hates when I'm out where theres possibilities of other girls talking to me. (like my job) She told me she doesn't trust me, but that was last week.. before then she's always told me she trusts me with her life and everything. I have never done nothing wrong. Ever.

Hmm. Sounds like something happened before last week for her to take such an about turn and begin to seriously mistrust you. Ask her about it.
      [CENTER]

[RIGHT]Ta-ta
      [/RIGHT]
      [/CENTER]

I asked her, she said she doesn't like other girls cause when they find out the guy has a gf they try even harder to get with them.
      shes a little self concious about her weight, thats probably why she says those types of things. And i always tell her it does NOT matter..
      and today I took a few minutes ( less than 8) to write back to her text, and she started flipping out cause I have "nothing to say" or something. I was doing something in the house so I couldnt text back at that moment. I'm not perfect either you know?

Iwillbeanonymous wrote:

How else can I fix this? I tell her to calm the hell down, ect.

This wouldn't calm me down and she might be the same way.

If you're going to talk to her about it you'll have to find a time when you're both calm and try to remain calm throughout the discussion. Don't sound accusing and don't get mad if she accuses you of anything - just don't let the discussion escalate into a fight.

It sounds like you don't want it to end, just tell her everything you told us. I hope it works out.

Just basically don't take any shit, Ive had the same experience, if they say things like "you don't have anything to say" just take her and point out the fact that your saying something to her, tell her not to be self conscious and why, solve other issues etc. If she says you don't have time for her go see her and point out that your making time for her. This is a morbid way of looking at things but she might also be trying to trick you into breaking up with her because she doesn't want to do it. Don't freak out theres definitely a good chance its not that, but it is a possibility I think.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

Well, since she wants it to end to, tell her she needs to change a little. This may be hard for her since she has been acting like this for so long, and being so mistrusting and jealous, that it might not happen.

You don't want to end the relationship, but right now, forget the past, and think about right now. Are you happy with the way things are going? Do you think you could improve the situation?
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Trillium ().

It is obvious she doesn't trust you because she doesn't feel confident about herself. She probably loves you a lot deep down but is worried to death about other girls etc.

Thing is, relationships need trust and you're screwed without it. You need a way to show that she has nothing to worry about. When she goes over the top don't be shouting back, just be calm and she will calm down and will realise that she is overeacting hopefully.

Whatever you do you want to be as honest as possible with her, you say you don't want the relationship to end, then DON'T EVEN HINT ABOUT ending it because then she we be even more worried and she and yourself obviously love each other which will make you regret splitting up. If anyone is going to split it up then it should be her, is she friends with your friends at work? If she gets to know them then she could get their trust and feel better about herself.

Keep us up-to-date on things though incase things go too far.
      The World is heading for mutiny, when all we want is unity.
      We may rise and fall, but in the end, we'll meet our fate together!
      One. Oh One. The only way is[SIZE=4] ONE.[/SIZE]

Talked to her last night, she said she does trust me.
      She said she just wants better for me, but again; I said that she is the best, that no one is better.
      but again, she said she isn't happy because I don't see her as much as I used to, (I don't see it, cause I go to her house 2 days a week like I always have before) She wants someone that lives closer to her, but again if she does more than likely that person isn't going to treat her as good as I do (she stood quiet when I said that, I've never done anything bad, ever.)
      It's just insanity, her words are " If you treat me as good as you say you do, then why don't you break up with me you deserve better!"
      its like she wants me to do it, and I asked her why she's pressuring ME to do it, and nothing came out of that.

Okay, you've gotten somewhere with the trust...

Tell her that she is everything you need her to be and that nobody can compare to her.

She is going through a stage which many women go through, it can be overcome....If you end it then she will end up in a wreak and feel even worse about herself.

If you really do feel that you cannot take anymore then i would just give her what she says she wants as you don't want to be unhappy in life....
      The World is heading for mutiny, when all we want is unity.
      We may rise and fall, but in the end, we'll meet our fate together!
      One. Oh One. The only way is[SIZE=4] ONE.[/SIZE]