♥ My heart is about to burst... ♥

• ♥ My heart is about to burst... ♥

There is this guy I like. Oh God, this sounds so corny. X(

Correction: There is a guy I am CRAZY about.

Every time I look at him I want to cry. :cries:

I'm confused. I'm reduced to looking at the Love Calculator for comfort. Some sites say I'm perfect match, some opposite. :confused:

My friends tease me about me liking him, but they never say that he likes me.

But this is the last year all of us will be at the same school. We will all flock off the different schools and though I have him on MSN, I'm terrified of never seeing him again. He is a friend, but I don't know anything else.

I don't know how I'm feeling. My head is in la-la land.

Could you help me on how to either:

Get him to like me,

Get over it,

Or somehow take it sloooowly?
    • Re: ♥ My heart is about to burst... ♥

To me, this sounds like a crush. And those love calculators, are not real. So don't even use those as a reference at all.

I believe that when you go to different schools, you will find someone else to go crazy over. You are going to different schools, and unless you want to do the long distance thing, then getting him to like you would be difficult. Unless he already likes you back, which you would know if he did, your best bet is to get over him.

This, everyone will tell you just takes time. There is no short term way to getting over someone. But, lucky for you, I think it will be easier. It is hard for most people, because they have to see them in school every day. But, because you two will be attending different schools, it will be slightly easier. Not really easy, since you seem to be crazy for him.

When you go to your new school, get to know people. Make new friends, and they'll distract you from this guy. I also think you'll likely find someone else who you could possibly date, who is closer. In time, you'll see that this was likely a crush, and move on.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

It suprises me how before i started using this site i thought that it was mainly only boys that had crush problems but seems to be mainly girls :o Do you feel confident about yourself and believe you have a chance with him? You seem very young so he may not know about relationships or dating much, look at me, nearly 15 never had any expereinces with girls whatsoever in my life, you have plenty of time to find another young crush but with this guy you seem okay to just ask him out as he is your friend. Do not i repeat DO NOT tell him that you love him or anything too soon, really can scare people. Take it slowly with him if things work out. Don't be depressed if you get rejected as you're going to a new school with a big new import of other boys hehe! And don't lose confidence at all because that is what is needed to actually feel good about yourself.

You could actually ask him out like this;

"Hey, i know we're going to different schools soon and we wont be seeing each other much at all so i was wondering if you'd like to spend some more time together out of school?"

This is a great way for him to know that you like him and that it would be kinda like a unofficial date. Or if he is still clueless then admit that you like him and don't want to stop knowing you and like hold is hand, hug him and share a moment (don't attempt anything else at all though, may spook him out), if he doesn't get that then i give up haha :P
      That kinda makes him feel nice inside that he has somebody who likes him. I know that if i had a secret admirer i'd want to know as hiding it will just cause heart ache, even if i wasn't interested in them at all i would be extremely flattered and would really try and be better friends with them until they got over me, i'd hate to be dating someone while someone else had feelings for me before.

Not sure how the process is in Australia though so you can edit parts....

So....Best of luck i guess :)
      The World is heading for mutiny, when all we want is unity.
      We may rise and fall, but in the end, we'll meet our fate together!
      One. Oh One. The only way is[SIZE=4] ONE.[/SIZE]

First of all, if he ain't feelin' it, he ain't feelin' it. You can try your best to impress the guy, but you can't really force him to feel anything for you. If he likes you, he likes you. If he doesn't, then no worries :) Like I said, though, you can try and impress the guy or you can definitely get to know him a little better.

Secondly, similarly, you can't really force yourself to get over someone you have genuine feelings for. You can do things to occupy your time and thoughts, because it'll be hard to get over someone if you spend all your time thinking about that person.

Third, if you want to take it slowly, try and get to know him better outside of school. Ask him to hang out and find some common interests. Once you do that, just take it slow and see where it takes you.
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]

If you really like this guy (and he's single) you should probably just ask him on a date, or at least to hang out or something. It might be scary, but if you don't do anything you'll never know. Even if he says no, you'll only be around him for another year. If things don't work out with him then you'll eventually get over him and move on, especially since you'll be going to a new school.

Well, for one thing, forget about the love calculator and don't let it influence you at all. The only way to know how well you'll be together is to actually be together. That being said, it sounds like you don't really know much about him. So, I suggest you try talking to him more at school. Get to know him better and since you're at school, you may find it easier to have things to talk about. Talk to him, see if there's any chemistry at all and just work your way up. The more you talk to him, the better you'll be able to tell whether he's interested or not and whether or not you should move on. This is your last year together in the same school, so what do you really have to lose? If things don't go as good as you hope for them to, you don't have to see him again. If they do go well, then great. At least you'll know, and you won't have to wonder 'what if'.

Just my opinion. Hope this helped.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Love is a Strange things. An what your speaking of isn't a unique case, Lots of people on here and around the world will go through the same thing. Love cannot be forced and is natural. yes you can flirt and he may feel atracted to you but at the end of the day you both have a choice you cannot force his.

A great thing that i see in this is that you dont really speak to him about how you feel. Lads altho they may seam cocky and big headed at times also may be shy. if he knows your friends are mocking you, knows you like him but your not honest then may think its them jokeing...he might like you already aswell but be worried that its all a joke between you and your friends......

Im gonna give this statement and then explain it:

Metaphore....

the Sun Rises in the east and sets in the west but at the end of the day your still in the dark.

That statement i think best describes love. cuz you always the same person in the light and your friends and family see this light side. and as for the dark the person you always are deep down but hide (this doesnt mean a dirty side but the shy side) is normally only shared with a few people in your life and these peopl you trust most.

i would gain trust in him talk to him more. confide in him and let him be there for you. after a while it will seam natural for both of you to talk and then just tell him how you feel. if after that he doesnt like you then dont ruin the friendship.

guys can be just as shy i hope things work out for you and that ive not been too harsh or blunt but my words can help you..

scott.

Having a crush and finding out whether he likes you or not is the best part of the relationship, however its the most frustrating....going to these love calculators is just a waist of time. Dont even consider them....

Also the first thing to do is talk to him....i mean his a friend, you seem to be crazy about him, so i guess he has picked up a little hints that you like him no?

Anyway that not that imp, the important think is, dont just say that he doesnt like you just because your friends said so....a guy could be swayed anyway with the right methods...

Having a girl run after you is the best ingreadient to get hurt (the girl i mean) since its something natural to look for something you cant have....be a little cheeky, flirt a little then act like you werent, flirt with other guys in front of him, (dont be slutty). do stuff he likes doing, just to catch his attention, obviously do not make it clear that you are doing this in order to catch his attention.

Play around, then just take it from there, if he doesnt react, or if you find out from him (by asking him out) that he just wants to remain friends, well, so what, i dont know if hes your first crush, but certainly he would not be your last.

I hope all goes well...good luck.

amando96 wrote:

If you like him so much why do you want to cry when you see him?

This is actually a somewhat common reaction for people who have a serious crush/attraction for someone they have no way of being with at that time. Based on what she's said, I'd say that she's upset that this boy she likes she may never see again.

@OP: Everyone who posted above me is completely right here, there's only so much you can get out of high school relationships, and to be honest, very few actually make it successfully once you all graduate. You are much better off finding someone who is closer to whatever school you choose to go to, because any form of long distance will be difficult. There's other guys out there, guys you could get to know and go from there. Whether you choose to try being with him or not, either way will be hard, what is worth more to you? You won't be seeing him much, so will it be easier for you to move on, or could you manage being with him but hardly ever seeing him for long periods of time?