This girl from school, REALLY hurt herself sneaking to a partieee!! HELP!

• This girl from school, REALLY hurt herself sneaking to a partieee!! HELP!

Hey my name is Courtney, I am 15, and yes I am a girl, I REALLY NEED ADVICE!

There is this girl I really don't like named Jane, anyways I heard she had sex or something and her parents found out and they grounded her for like a month.

So there was a party 2 nights ago and Jane was sneaking out. Me and my boyfriend were getting a ride with Annie because Annie is so nice and she is 17 and she can drive.

Anyways, Jane called Annie 2 hours before the party. Jane asked Annie to pick her up. Jane told Annie someone across the street is throwing out their matress, she told Annie to put the matress next to her window and she will jump out and come to the party with us.

I was upset just because I didn't want to have a ride with Jane. Anyways, we got to Jane's house at like 8:30 and we saw her sticking her head out the window. She told us to move that matress over her and we did. Then she said she is going to jump out.

She was wearing really high stilletos (even higher than mine and mine are like 8 inches almost) and a tight dress and she had her hair done and stuff and she is going to JUMP out a window dressed like this? The mattress had SPRINGS sticking out ok I thought she was insane.

She was about to jump out and someone pulled her inside and her purse went flying out the window and her thigns fell all over and broke.

We saw it was her mom that pulled her inside and her mom was making Jane stay inside and then we PANICKED! We thought that Janes mom would see us outside with a mattress so we grabbed the matress and we moved it back to where it came from and ran back to some bushes and watched and Jane and her mom like wrestled it out for a few seconds and then Janes dad came inside and quickly Jane jumped out the window! She totally did not notice that the matress was no longer there and she fell and hit the ground!

Both her heels broke and she fell and her dress ripped.

She barely crawled over and grabbed her phone off te floor and we weere going to go into Annies car and ditch her but she got in with us and barely escaped her parents.

She stayed at the party really late and I dont know where she went after that and I havent heard from her since!

What should I do I want to go to her parents but what if they already know where she is/
    • Re: This girl from school, REALLY hurt herself sneaking to a partieee!! HELP!

Well at the party she was in the dining room with Melissa and Annie and they were talking and making plans and stuff but she can barely walk and her boyfriend needs to carry her, she was crying when she barely walked to the car and at the party she was on her knees, I think she did break both ankles because vains are sticking out and she screamed a lot when she fell! Annie was going to take her to the hospital but she said no!!

Her boyfriend is crazier than her and she has had sex with her boyfriend and they had sex at the party AFTER she hurt herself, I went inside the room because i heard her talking so I thought she was on the phone and they were having sex! Her boyfriend deals and stuff and he is bad and he wont care! He wants to get married or smth!

I just found out that Janes parents do NOT know where she is! I dont either but I heard from Melissa she went to the doctor pretending to be Annie (so she did not leave any clues behind) and she found out she has nothing broken just a sprained ankle which will heal! I JUST FOUND THIS OUT!

WOAH OMFGGGG U GUYZ UR NOT GOING TO BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED.

Melissa JUST called me and told me her parents went to her boyfriends place, found her there, her and her boyfriend hopped into their parents car and left, theyre credit cards, etc, etc were all in there! Janes parents caled Melissa to ask if she knew and they told her all this!

I am seriously worried tomorrow a lot of us are going out looking for Jane! Jane texted me twice asking for money wtf I HATE HER!

This is the stupidest thing I have read all day.
      I am not saying it's your fault but really what the fucking hell?
      Just so you know Anne and you can get intro trouble with the police by literally running away with her.
      I would call her parents and explain everything A.S.A.P

---------- Post added at 04:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

ThEconomist wrote:

This is the stupidest thing I have read all day.
      I am not saying it's your fault but really what the fucking hell?
      Just so you know Anne and you can get intro trouble with the police by literally running away with her.
      I would call her parents and explain everything A.S.A.P

Actually nevermind she is a lost cause.
      I doubt she broke anything tho I broke my arm and my leg and trust me when you break something it hurts so much they have to put you to sleep for the pain to stop.You definitely can't have sex.

** UPDATE!

Jane was found at a hotel when her parents had the police track where her credit cards were used (idiot, she should have just withdrawed all the money and went to a hotel in another city by w.e)

Janes mom went to the room, etc etc, Jane and her boyfriend somehow got out and left in Janes moms car, her dad tried to stop them by destroying the windshield, they both got hurt but still escaped. Okay we heard they are staying at her boyfriends house again so we are going to all go there later and get her!!

This is becoming just gossip now, this is a police issue i guess....I know you're worried, who wouldn't be if your friend was in trouble like this. I guess all you can do is hope they don't do anything more stupid.
      The World is heading for mutiny, when all we want is unity.
      We may rise and fall, but in the end, we'll meet our fate together!
      One. Oh One. The only way is[SIZE=4] ONE.[/SIZE]