[im a virgin] nd my bf is way experianced

• [im a virgin] nd my bf is way experianced

omg i dont kno wat to do...ok im a virgin(16) nd my bf is 18 nd he isnt.nd he had sex with alot of girls.he keeps trying to make me do it with him.first he starts off by kissing my neck(sensitive spot for me)the works his way down to my boobs.hes trying to get me horny b4 he tries anythiing.then he goes lower by rubbing my*cough* through my shorts nd it feels really good nd wen im into it i really cant controll myself.then he sticks his fingers *cough**cough*then i start getting worried.how do i make myself have more will power to tell him to stop b4 i do something i kno i will regret.i have like no control over myself.:nono:should i jus go like ok never do that again or should i jus do it...i mean i trust him nd love him becuase we been through so much together.

The post was edited 1 time, last by xtaintedxcutsx ().

• Re: [im a virgin] nd my bf is way experianced

Options:

A. DO IT so you don't hurt his feelings, but before you do make sure he doesn't have any sexual diseases

B. Instead of 'DOING IT', have a long chat discussing why you should or should not do it if you end up on the verge on
      'DOING IT'

C. Ignore it completetly, and if he keeps trying to convince you to 'DO IT', think about this question, 'Is he interested in me in general or by body?', then make your decision whetever to break up with him or not

D. Tell him if he wants it that he will have to spend your entire with you (this often leads to break ups:()

roto_eagle wrote:

Options:

A. DO IT so you don't hurt his feelings, but before you do make sure he doesn't have any sexual diseases

B. Instead of 'DOING IT', have a long chat discussing why you should or should not do it if you end up on the verge on
      'DOING IT'

C. Ignore it completetly, and if he keeps trying to convince you to 'DO IT', think about this question, 'Is he interested in me in general or by body?', then make your decision whetever to break up with him or not

D. Tell him if he wants it that he will have to spend your entire with you (this often leads to break ups:()
      This is some of the worst advice I've seen in awhile.

yeah that is hahahaha

Nick is dead right, if you cant even say the words then your not ready to actually be having *cough* with him

You just need to talk to him about it, tell him how your feeling, what you want to happen and then ask how he is feeling and what he wants to happen and then come to a compromise or something to keep you both happy and if you cant, then your gonna have to rethink the relationship
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

OnEMesSduPKiD wrote:

Well if you're not old enough to even say the words, you're likely not mature enough to be having *cough*.

Talk to him when you two aren't in that type of situation, you minds will be clearer.

This.
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA[/SIZE][/CENTER]

OnEMesSduPKiD wrote:

Well if you're not old enough to even say the words, you're likely not mature enough to be having *cough*.

Talk to him when you two aren't in that type of situation, you minds will be clearer.

This 100%.

Also OP, were you a spelling virgin before your first post?
      :cries:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dexter. ().

I agree with Nick and Kevmo.. I don't think you're anywhere near mature enough. If you can't say the words, how can you be mature enough to do the actions!

And to say you "can't control yourself" is very silly. I mean, yes it's a nice feeling, it makes you feel good. But believe me, you are not ready, and if you have sex before you're ready you really will regret it. take it from someone who knows. I had sex when I was 14, I thought I was ready, but I wasn't. Although I was fairly mature for a 14 year old, I still wish I would have listened to people around me and waited.

I think that if he is trying to make you sleep with him, then he can't love you that much. You need to keep all your self respect and tell him that he either waits until you're ready, and that you decide you're ready on your own, or he can go find it elsewhere, cause you don't need a guy like that in your life.

I know it's been said, but it can almost never be said enough. You're not ready.

Not because you're going *cough* and all, (though that adds to it) but you're basically telling us you aren't. You say you'll regret it. So you know you're not ready. So why ask if you should just do it? This isn't something you "just do". You say you trust and love him, good, just because you're not ready doesn't mean you don't love or trust him any less. And tell him that.

If he keeps trying after you tell him you want to wait, then well, just see the last paragraph in the post above mine. It's dead on.

You'll know when you're ready. Just because you feel like you want it, doesn't mean you're ready for it. Which you seem to understand. That's great that you know the difference between the two.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

You're definately not ready. Just talk to your boyfriend about the boundaries of what he can and can't do. If he loves you then he should understand, if he gets angry and tries to take advantage then he is obviously in the relationship for the action. You don't actually have to have intercourse to have fun, as you say...Foreplay is good enough for you.

If you don't tell him then he will never know and it will be you who is regretting it.
      The World is heading for mutiny, when all we want is unity.
      We may rise and fall, but in the end, we'll meet our fate together!
      One. Oh One. The only way is[SIZE=4] ONE.[/SIZE]

My gf was a virgin and I was not. Of course I tried to convince her into having sex with me but I never browbeat her. When she was ready for it I asked her 3 times if she was sure.

I'd suggest you to talk to him about your lose of control. When he really loves you and doesn't only want to **** you he'll wait - but I have to say: It's really hard for a guy to wait. Especially if he had his experience with other girls. But still - it's YOUR virginity and it's YOU to decide when and with who it will be.