Sex problems!!

• Sex problems!!

Okay... I feel really stupid, but I REALLY don't know what to do about this situation. I have have this "friend" (we'll call Jack). Okay so Jack and I have been friends for a really long time, and we have had some small sexual encounters before. Well the last couple times that Jack wanted to you know.......... I couldn't, like I physically couldn't bring myself to do certain sexual things. I really wanted to do them, but it's like every time we got ready to you know...... I would like freak the fuck out, and feel sick to my stomach. I had a VERY bad sexual experience once, (no rape or anything, I just regretted it really badly) but that was a really long time ago, and I thought I was over it, but now it's like whenever I want to you know.... I freak out, and I have no reason too I mean I love Jack with all of my heart, and I just don't understand why I can't do this with him. Jack thinks that he is trying to force me to do something I don't want to do, but I really want to do it. I just CAN'T!!!!!! I really need to know what I need to do to get over this!!!! Please, next time Jack wants to come over, I want to be able to please him sexually.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    • Re: Sex problems!!

What was it you two were trying to do? I'm assuming blowjobs...and so assuming my guess is correct, why not let him go first? Just find a time when you have all day to be alone, take it veeeery slowly, and gradually work into it. I would spend at least an hour or so beforehand just cuddling/holding one another (pants on, shirts off) and make sure you're in "Zen mode" before anything more explicit happens. Being absolutely calm and relaxed is the key! :hugs:

Hope this helps.