ways to 'change' uniform without breaking rules?

• ways to 'change' uniform without breaking rules?

basically, we have a new uniform and it absolutely sucks >< they haven't listened to any of OUR ideas and although everybody hates it - they are still going through with it. can you think of any ways that i can 'change' the uniform without breaking the rules? i've already got doc martens and plan to wear a ton of badges. anything else you guys can think of?
      [FONT="Verdana"][RIGHT][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="1"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      i fucking love parkway drive.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/RIGHT][/FONT]
    • Re: ways to 'change' uniform without breaking rules?

it can't be as bad as the one i had to wear for 6th form. black v necked jumpers (never to be taken off even in the summer, white shirts with the stiff collars (top button always done up), tie was black with grey yellow and purple stripes (makes u want to vomit when u look at it and had to be 6 stripes long) then black trousers and black shoes and shirts always have to be tucked in. just be grateful that you're uniform can't possibly be any worse than mine

Having been to a uniform school I can tell you now that there is literally nothing you can change that won't end up breaking the rules in some ways.

Teachers will exploit and be picky about your uniform if you ever get on their bad side as well. IMO, just deal with it and move on.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Talent is built,
      not inherited....
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

It depends how strict your school is.
      There's loads of ways to alter it slightly, when we were at school i wore my skirt really short with flat knee high boots, my friend wore her skirt longer with fishnets and docs, another wore black skinny jeans and another wore the lastest style of fitted trousers, it's probably harder for lads to make it more individual but as i said, it all depends on what your school will let you get away with.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [/CENTER]

yeah, it's for school. and basically, what's right with it? it's all black with a white shirt (has to be tucked in and top button fastened) with a stupid sky blue and white stripey tie that has to be at least half way down your shirt, the logo is far too big for the blazer and we also have to wear a black jumper that can't be took off even when it's warm. my docs actually do make it look better. it's not the fact that the uniform is ugly in general, but the fact that they didn't listen to our ideas. most of us wanted it to gray and they decided to make it black even though nobody likes it. even though the teachers aren't meant to tell us, some of them have actually told us they don't like what they've done either.
      [FONT="Verdana"][RIGHT][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="1"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      i fucking love parkway drive.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/RIGHT][/FONT]

for the majority of my time in school, my uniform was green, the neighboring highschool took great delight in laughing at us for it xD In my last couple of years though we switched to shirt, tie, blazer. Basically the most i could do was roll up my shirt sleeves and undo the top button on my shirt, it really does depend on how tolerant your school is.