My boyfriend's in the military

• My boyfriend's in the military

So, Chase left Monday to go to Naval Basic Training. He called me last night after he arrived there. And he's not gonna be back until January. Ugh! I miss him so much! Everyone keeps telling me to keep myself occupied and time will fly by and he'll be home before I know it. But, I'm not sure what to do really. But, school starts next week, so hopefully that'll do. Argh!

Thanks for listening to me rant
      [INDENT][CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
      [/INDENT]
    • Re: My boyfriend's in the military

As someone on the opposite end (I'm trying to re-enlist in the Army) all I'm gonna say is do the right thing and stick by him :) If you think it's hard just think about how hard it is for him being under so much pressure for so long :/ And also, til JANUARY? How bloody long is US Naval training? They not get any leave?!
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE][/CENTER]

The time will fly by trust me. Its not the same scenario but I was in London for a week and I missed my girlfriend, now ex, so much but the week flew by like it felt like 1 min and then I was going home, so the time will go by so fast. Just keep yourself occupied and he'll be standing at your doorstep in no time.

BlockHead2111 wrote:

And also, til JANUARY? How bloody long is US Naval training? They not get any leave?!

He said the first 14 weeks are training, and the last 7 are his school stuff, or something like that. I'm not sure. And I just found out that he gets to come home for two weeks around Christmas.

Thanks you guys :)
      [INDENT][CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
      [/INDENT]