nude pictures.

• nude pictures.

Please help, I am a mess right now.

Last night my boyfriend left his email open on my phone and when I went to close it I found nude pictures of one of his ex girlfriends. She started posting inapproiate things on his facebook and I told him multiple times I didnt want him talking to her. I than find out he told her to text him, but I made him delete her number out of his phone. Than last night we were out and I find out that he put her number back in his phone, but under "bimbo" so I wouldnt think anything of it...than I find these pictures. All he said was he knows it was fuckedup and hes sorry because theres nothing else he can do. Both times hes had her sent these pictures he was staying in town with me because he lives an hour away. She lives in a different state, but to me that doesnt make a difference. She also has a boyfriend. And in my eyes this is a form of cheating? Does anyone have any idea or opinions or experiences with this and can tell me something. Pleaseeeee
    • Re: nude pictures.

It's a little sketchy, yeah. It's more significant because it's his ex-gf, which means he still has at least physical attraction left towards her. But, he is with you now, which also means he has attraction in you. Have a sincere talk with him, ask him why he keeps going back looking to her, and if his sexual attraction to her is going to continue causing problems in the future. But like I said, it's not something to break up over right this moment.

Just leave it be, as a guy I don't like it when a girl tells me I have to erase a person from my life. I still have pics from my ex's but I don't go back to them. Just because he has the pictures that doesn't really mean anything. As far as the texting goes they are probably just friends still so get off his back about it, otherwise he will cheat on you just so your complaints become valid.

Does he know you know of the pictures? Sure, it is a little strange that he has the pictures, and that they're flirting on facebook, and he asked her to text him. But there are a few things about the break up we should think about. Was it her idea, or his? Was it a good break up, or a bad one?

Now, what you should do, is not restrict him from talking to her. You don't have the right. They can still be friends, even though she is his ex. What you can do, is say that some of these things bother you. Don't say it very often enough to bug him, but enough so that he is aware you are aware of what he's doing. So far, you said to him you don't want him to talk to her. I think if I were you at this point, I would say something like, "I'm sorry I said I don't want you talking to her, I'm just a bit jealous that's all. It just bothers me when...." Let him talk to her, give him the freedom, and he won't feel as compelled to go against you. Also, ask him how he'd feel if you were sending nudes to your ex, or visa versa. Have him think about how he'd feel.

Later on, if this continues, bring it up again. Sit down and talk to him about what is going on between the two of them, and what you think of it. At that point you need to come to the conclusion on whether you trust him, or not. If not, then you can't really be in a relationship where you don't trust the other person. If he's cheating or not.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

I'm not trying to control his life. Put yourself in my shoes and could you honestly say it would not bother if your current boyfriend/girlfriend started talking with an ex they had a lot of history with and than you find naked pictures of them on their phone. If it wouldnt, than props to you.
      And yeah, I called him right after I found them. He said he had nothing to say because there was no excuse.

Well, I disagree with people saying he should erase someone from his life just because his girlfriend has a lack of trust in him; that is not up to Sarah to decide. If he had any self respect he would be capable of making his own decisions.

Whether he chooses to keep or not keep someone in his life is up to him.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Talent is built,
      not inherited....
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

saraaah789 wrote:

Last night my boyfriend left his email open on my phone and when I went to close it I found nude pictures of one of his ex girlfriends. She started posting inapproiate things on his facebook and I told him multiple times I didnt want him talking to her. I than find out he told her to text him, but I made him delete her number out of his phone. Than last night we were out and I find out that he put her number back in his phone, but under "bimbo" so I wouldnt think anything of it...than I find these pictures. All he said was he knows it was fuckedup and hes sorry because theres nothing else he can do. Both times hes had her sent these pictures he was staying in town with me because he lives an hour away. She lives in a different state, but to me that doesnt make a difference. She also has a boyfriend. And in my eyes this is a form of cheating? Does anyone have any idea or opinions or experiences with this and can tell me something. Pleaseeeee

Why should this even be controversial? Do you need people from the Internet to tell you to break up with him?
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

saraaah789 wrote:

Well, I don't know what you are asking. I mean, yes, I have had that experience where my girl was jealous because I used to talk to an ex girl and we would send eachother texts. And from time to time would send me pictures that would get my dick hard. That is my experience and I have had others, but what are you gonna do about it? Do you want me to tell you that this is wrong. Well, I don't think you need us to tell you that. Cuz it is wrong. He should not have had pictures of her in his phone and neither her phone number under bimbo. I'll give you my opinion, cuz I have experience in this, I cheated with the ex while I was with the girl. Do you wanna know what I think he is doing? I think he has cheated on you with her recently. So now that I have told you from experience and provided you my 2 cents......the decision is in your hands.

Honestly, hes gone behind your back and lied to you not once, but several times.

That being said, you cannot control him so I think it's time to kick him to the curb unless you find yourself unworthy of anything better than the way he's treating you.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Shonna[/SIZE][SIZE=2]| 21 years old | Ontario, Canada | Private Investigator
      Kraft Photography[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]