I've messed my nose up =/

• I've messed my nose up =/

When I go out sometimes to clubs I take mephedrone. I'm sure most people know what it is. If you don't it's a powder that is normally snorted, it give a euphoric feeling and I think I am rather addicted to it.
      After last night my nose is quite sore from chemical burn and part of the skin is eroded away inside. I was wondering if there is anyway the skin will replace itself?
      I'm really scared now.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]<3[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: I've messed my nose up =/

Muppy wrote:

When I go out sometimes to clubs I take mephedrone. I'm sure most people know what it is. If you don't it's a powder that is normally snorted, it give a euphoric feeling and I think I am rather addicted to it.
      After last night my nose is quite sore from chemical burn and part of the skin is eroded away inside. I was wondering if there is anyway the skin will replace itself?
      I'm really scared now.

Don't do mephedrone for starters. It's amazing shit but one of the most addictive drugs I have seen, guy I knew dealt it when it was legal, few months later he needed a couple of lines to get out of bed. These new designer drugs have been hardly tested, there effects are not well known enough.

Wouldn't be surprised if you're suffering from erosion of the septum. Ever heard of Danniella Westbrook? Played Sam on Eastenders. Pic below is of her when she was hooked on coke a few years back, before the cosmetic surgery to rebuild it. Beware it's pretty shocking.

johnnyikon.com/data/articles/2009/04/3191/Picture7.png

But your nose should be fine if you stop doing it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nick09 ().

Yea but that's coke which is stronger and she did so much more than I have ever done of drone.
      A layer of skin has just been burnt away inside my nose and I was wondering if it would grow back?
      I went to the doctor and they said it's scratched inside and a bit inflamed but didn't say if the skin will repair.

Muppy wrote:

Yea but that's coke which is stronger and she did so much more than I have ever done of drone.
      A layer of skin has just been burnt away inside my nose and I was wondering if it would grow back?
      I went to the doctor and they said it's scratched inside and a bit inflamed but didn't say if the skin will repair.

Yeah I wasn't implying that was going to happen. Although it is definitely erosion of the septum, albeit to a much less degree :)

As I said your nose should be fine, but stop the drone, it will really fuck you up after long term usage. If you're going to do it, limit yourself to a few lines a week.

Muppy wrote:

You ought to heal, its just powder, but in all seriousness, you should quit while you can, shits nasty, and I'm not the type to tell people that at all.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

DontBother wrote:

The skin will repair, it's just a bit tender.. and yeah, meow's banging haha.

It's just been scratched.. was it in power or crystals? Just give it a week or two and it'll be fine, don't worry about it :)

Oh thank god lol, I was so scared my nose was dying :(
      I've been told to put vasline in it.

Powder.. it wasn't very pure at all though, probably why my nose is messed up. And I just the dealer bulked it up with something... it was too good to be true.

Nick09 wrote:

Yeah I wasn't implying that was going to happen. Although it is definitely erosion of the septum, albeit to a much less degree :)

As I said your nose should be fine, but stop the drone, it will really fuck you up after long term usage. If you're going to do it, limit yourself to a few lines a week.

Oh haha that's good :).
      I know it will but I just love it for when I go to nightclubs and stuff.
      Tbh I don't do it every week.. but when I do it it's like a binge in a way.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

dusk wrote:

You ought to heal, its just powder, but in all seriousness, you should quit while you can, shits nasty, and I'm not the type to tell people that at all.

Really, is it that bad?
      I've only been doing it since March though.

It's the sweetest shit ever if you can just do it now and again. It is extremely addictive though, that's the trouble. From what I've seen I would say it's second only to smack and coke in terms of addictiveness, although that could be in part due to it's easy availability. It's very chemically similar to ecstasy, I'm pretty sure they only classified it as a Class B narcotic as they don't yet have the necessary evidence to really prove anything about it, drug research takes years.

Muppy wrote:

Oh thank god lol, I was so scared my nose was dying :(
      I've been told to put vasline in it.

Powder.. it wasn't very pure at all though, probably why my nose is messed up. And I just the dealer bulked it up with something... it was too good to be true.

Oh haha that's good :).
      I know it will but I just love it for when I go to nightclubs and stuff.
      Tbh I don't do it every week.. but when I do it it's like a binge in a way.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

Really, is it that bad?
      I've only been doing it since March though.

seriously, at least from the news:
      'Meow meow' drug teen ripped his scrotum off | The Sun |News
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

Nick09 wrote:

It's the sweetest shit ever if you can just do it now and again. It is extremely addictive though, that's the trouble. From what I've seen I would say it's second only to smack and coke in terms of addictiveness, although that could be in part due to it's easy availability. It's very chemically similar to ecstasy, I'm pretty sure they only classified it as a Class B narcotic as they don't yet have the necessary evidence to really prove anything about it, drug research takes years.

Yea I know, they don't even know the long term effects of it yet do they?
      I can already tell it's addictive, I can't go out without it.. if I do my night is no where near as good.
      My friends are telling me to stop now though.. I kinda don't want to =/.

hbic wrote:

is it swelling at all? My friend had a similar problem at first, she went to a doctor and she found out a piece of cartilage was missing. The skin does heal though, but I would consider not using till it does :)

It's a bit swollen.. the doctor said it's just sratched the skin up though so I thin my cartilage is still intact.

Nick09 wrote:

Oh and trust me on this one, if you're going to take it, have a glass of ribena at the ready (must be ribena blackcurrant original). Don't ask any questions, just do it and thank me later :)

Lmao noo please tell me why I should do that.. I wanna know now :p

DontBother wrote:

Yeah, people will cut it with shit so they can make more money.. they don't give a shit about what's going up your nose..

But yeah, leave it as you would any other little cut, let it heal by itself and don't irritate it.

How much are you doing when you go out?

Yea I know, I really want to know what else he put in it tbh because it's never made my nose this bad. I did forget to clean it out though.
      It was a kinda off white colour so I knew it had been messed with.

Umm usually just a gram or 2.

Nah I don't believe that at all haha.
      It's never made me hallucinate at all, what utter crap lol.
      Atm I feel as if I have bugs crawling all over me, it's vile :(

And Dusk please don't think I'm on crystal meth lol I would never touch crap like that. I'm on about mephedrone which is a new drug that is big in England.