Advice, Help, or Whatever plz for askin out a punk chick

• Advice, Help, or Whatever plz for askin out a punk chick

Well, I've gone seperate ways with my "friend with benefits" nothin crazy or anythin happenend just lost interest. Now I wanna start datin again, not really for sex or anything but more for companionship if that makes sense. Theres a really punk girl (piercings, bondage pants, etc...) thats kinda caught my eye. The problem is I don't know if I should ask her out for various reasons #1 im not a punk, not that I don't like or listen to punk, I'm more just a straight up rocker (play guitar and stuff) #2 shes older #3 I'm kinda intimidated by her (rusty with my pickup lines:cool:)
      If anyone wants to give me some advice with this i would be grateful, especially if It came from some punk chicka thanks.
    • Re: Advice, Help, or Whatever plz for askin out a punk chick

at my school, there was this nerdy kid (Straight A's) and asked out like a punk/gothic chick. They've been together for 3 years, they are Seniors now.
      [CENTER]myspace.com/evilmonkey3
      "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
      -Buddha

[/CENTER]
    • Re: Advice, Help, or Whatever plz for askin out a punk chick

Julio D wrote:

Well, I've gone seperate ways with my "friend with benefits" nothin crazy or anythin happenend just lost interest. Now I wanna start datin again, not really for sex or anything but more for companionship if that makes sense. Theres a really punk girl (piercings, bondage pants, etc...) thats kinda caught my eye. The problem is I don't know if I should ask her out for various reasons #1 im not a punk, not that I don't like or listen to punk, I'm more just a straight up rocker (play guitar and stuff) #2 shes older #3 I'm kinda intimidated by her (rusty with my pickup lines:cool:)
      If anyone wants to give me some advice with this i would be grateful, especially if It came from some punk chicka thanks.

HOW TO APPROACH A GIRL YOU LIKE by ProfessorX

It has been said that women can sense when a man lacks confidence and will reject him on that score. As a result, the man becomes even less confident, which leads to more rejection, which leads to even less confidence.

So given all this, is there any sure-fire way that a person can regain lost confidence or overcome shyness without the help of another person to see beyond the surface?

I've found shyness often comes from being worried about what others think of you. I used to be quite shy. Then I realized one day. Why do I care what others think of me? Believe it or not, since that day I have been a lot more outgoing. It’s a mental block that you have to get over, and for me just realizing what it was, was what got me over it. Any women you meet in a bar, or on a college campus, etc.. you will almost certainly never see her again so, even if you fail to pick her up. You don't have to worry about messing things up, and just go for it all. There is one simple yet effective "technique" for getting rid of shyness. Just stop caring what others think of you.

You start in small steps. Make small talk. Can't get shot down for an approach when you're not approaching. Just learn to relate with women as human beings who make conversation. Learn to communicate with the person you are with, concerning things that upset you. Small things turn into big things because people don't effectively communicate. Effective communication includes empathy, sympathy, honesty, compassion, understanding, compromise and unity. Don't let fear cripple you ever. Do not be afraid to say something. You will regret more wanting to have said something but never having said it than saying something that resulted in rejection. Speak with your feelings and if the other person cannot appreciate that, move on. Being a friendly person makes you desirable for the opposite sex. Be charming, somewhat elusive and unpredictable at first. Don't play games after the "playing games" portion of dating is concluded, though. People who play endless games don't make for very good partners.

-ProfessorX