Stupid Teenage Boys

• Re: Stupid Teenage Boys

hearttbeats wrote:

I personally hate when boys break up by text or even phone that's so cowardly of them. Don't make excuses for him he should have broken up with you the proper way as you said; Face to Face. I think a lot of teenage boys are immature when it comes to dating; they don't take it as serious as girls do. You'll find someone better for you;

Sometimes love comes around and it knocks you down.
    Just get back up. When it knocks you down

I love that lyric.

I don't know how you'd stomach having your boyfriend meet up with you and dump you there and then, only to leave you and go home, whilst you made the effort to go all the way out there, only to get dumped. :(
    Just seems a waste of money, time and effort to me - if the guy was gonna dump me he's definitely not worth travelling for.
    And if you didn't travel he'd obviously go to your house.. I couldn't get dumped in my own house, at the front door. I just couldn't. :(

Mrs. Lovely wrote:

I don't know how you'd stomach having your boyfriend meet up with you and dump you there and then, only to leave you and go home, whilst you made the effort to go all the way out there, only to get dumped. :(
    Just seems a waste of money, time and effort to me - if the guy was gonna dump me he's definitely not worth travelling for.
    And if you didn't travel he'd obviously go to your house.. I couldn't get dumped in my own house, at the front door. I just couldn't. :(
    People just make up excuses when they get broken up with, it honestly doesn't matter how it's done, as long as it is officially ended somehow.

OnEMesSduPKiD wrote:

People just make up excuses when they get broken up with, it honestly doesn't matter how it's done, as long as it is officially ended somehow.

Mmm, I guess. My ex-boyfriend said he wanted me to do it over text 'cause he didn't wanna cry in person and he knew it was gonna happen so I might as well do it by text anyway. :/

Mrs. Lovely wrote:

Mmm, I guess. My ex-boyfriend said he wanted me to do it over text 'cause he didn't wanna cry in person and he knew it was gonna happen so I might as well do it by text anyway. :/
    It's true. Some people simply cannot bare hurting other people, why be forced to break up with someone in person and watch them possibly break down when you already feel guilty enough doing it in the first place. All over a sense that you need to preserve some false dignity. I think it's stupid, phone/text/internet works just fine, like I said, as long as you actually make the break up official, and don't leave people hanging.

Framedskye wrote:

So my bf just dumped me... by text
    he has issues and i guess i can see why he did it

but then why would he get in a relationship with me in the first place?
    and why didnt he have the guts to do it in person

are all teenage boys stupid like this?:mad:

With a society full of Facebook girls and "this shit is gay" boys, the future of our world seems a bit darker everyday.

Well.... He obviously wasn't the right guy for you and no, not all teenage lads are like that, i wouldn't dream about splitting up with someone like that. But i do think as you get older it gets easier.
    The World is heading for mutiny, when all we want is unity.
    We may rise and fall, but in the end, we'll meet our fate together!
    One. Oh One. The only way is[SIZE=4] ONE.[/SIZE]