She cheated on me?!?!?!?!

• She cheated on me?!?!?!?!

My friend just told me my ex-girlfriend cheated on me while we were together. She was told my by ex's best friend, so it might be true but I can't believe she would do something like that.

Now we are broken up, but shes still upset about the break up and I dont know. I'm wondering how to approach her about it. She could just lie, but I dont think so since were broken up. I shouldnt be so annoyed about it but I am.

Any help on how to approach my ex about this?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SILENCE IS GOLDEN
    • Re: She cheated on me?!?!?!?!

its been through 2 people which would tend to make me beleive its bullshit, but its an x dude, bringing things like this up will only screw whatever friendship you have left. leave it. or ask her straight up.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?[/SIZE] [/CENTER]

~NJV~ wrote:

My friend just told me my ex-girlfriend cheated on me while we were together. She was told my by ex's best friend, so it might be true but I can't believe she would do something like that.

Now we are broken up, but shes still upset about the break up and I dont know. I'm wondering how to approach her about it. She could just lie, but I dont think so since were broken up. I shouldnt be so annoyed about it but I am.

My question is why are you worrying about it. If you're broken up you're broken up. I mean I guess it's okay to question why she did it but, It's probably the best if you don't ask because it'll just anger you more. Sometimes cheating happens in a relationship and the best thing to do is to accept that it happened and move on to something new.
      [CENTER]i55.tinypic.com/ftn68p.jpg
      [SIZE=4]LOVE, PINK[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

~NJV~ wrote:

Why are you worrying about it? It is in the past. Forget about it. Geeeeeeeeeeeezus. Have some dignity and move on.

leave it man, will either answer make you feel better?? like you two are not together anymore, soo why bring it up. if she did cheat on you, then it may ruin whatever friendship ye still have now, if she didnt cheat then great, but still it wont make you feel better, id say just forgive and forget.