my redarded parents

• my redarded parents

My parents are so wierd 1 my mom has chikens and sometimes she wil'ring thier necks' so we can 'eat them' i will never eat it but they do. one time my mom strangld this chiken and she thought it was dead but an hour later it was stil alive! al bloody and tryin to move it made me so fucking sick. then my dad is a hunter and he will go shoot and kil dear then cut them open in the woods and barehandedly rip the guts out, bring it home and hang it in the garage, 'butcher' it, then put the meat in the freezer and later on will cook it n eat it. i dont eat deer meat either it makes me sick agian. the ironic thing is i was playing a tony hawk pro skater game on xbox and you know wen the guy falls down it will make him splatter some blood on the ground? my dad like freaked out and was like turn the blood off thats so morbid! im like and ur the one who fuckin cuts animals open for christs sake.
      then they cyber school me cuz they are religous wana "isolate me with the 'truth'". they dont relize i already no every curse word, practicly ALL sex terms and evrything else they are trying to keep me away from. and they wont let me have a cell fone either, i askd ytf dont u let me hav a phone and my dad tried to explian that somehow 'cell phones will lead to drug overdose'. can u see how wierd my parents are yet? but theres more. my parents downlods this internet filter cuz she obviously doesnt want me viewing 'bad things' on the internet. and she wont even let me hav an email or IM or facebook cuz they 'wastes of time and she doesnt want me talking to girls becase 'im not old enough to get maried so i dont need a gf'. that gets me SO pissed i HATE my mom she wont let me listen to any kind of music besides 'praise and worship' and al that BS. 'rock and screemo is the devils music'. i hav a DSI thats the only way i can get on my email and internet n stufbut i got in truble for givin a pastor the finger so they took my DSI away cuz thats my only privledge but i stole it back so yea

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

btw i no what ur gonna say:
      go to skateparks and meet new friends there and stuff
      i already go to the skateparks im a skater but i dont get to go there every often. so yeah.
      oh yeah, if anyone wants to talk to me threw email go on my profile and find out i cant rite it yet i dont hav the post count of 25 yet
      if u send me spam u will just get an F.U. back
      oh yeah, im 14 just 2 let u no
      skate, love, and rock n' roll.

-story of my life
    • Re: my redarded parents

Parents always want the best for you.

You should try to show them that a cellphone cannot take you to a drug overdose or that Facebook is not only a meeting website. It's about sharing (with all the pros and cons that it has) with friends.
      [5:24 AM] lazyday: i love girls but when they're fresh e.g. 7 yo

Hahaha, there's no normal. Everyone has problems, maybe worse than others, but we all have.

Sometimes you don't get what you want. Now depends on your parents but in a future it will depend on other people.

Just think for a second about a normal life. It would be boring.

Take it easy and fight for what you think it's right and good for you. Do what your signature says, there isn't anything better than that.
      [5:24 AM] lazyday: i love girls but when they're fresh e.g. 7 yo

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nocta ().

Aren't you the one that generalizes gay people as cheating scum?

And you can't even spell retarded.

In conclusion - stfu. Start paying attention to the schooling you do get. And be thankful you have loving parents who just want the best for you.
      [CENTER]To the dumb question, 'Why me?' the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, 'Why not?[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Hitchens[/CENTER]

Your parents are typical religious freaks who want good for the child.

Sadly, your parents ways are extremely retarded and in the long run, will damage your social life and perhaps isolate you from current technology.

This is some fucked up shit going on and I don't think your parents are capable of changing much.

So sit down and TALK to them. Tell them what they're doing to you and your ability to spell basic words.
      You'd be surprised how much your parents will be happy to just talk. I know I was.
      [CENTER]To the dumb question, 'Why me?' the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, 'Why not?[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Hitchens[/CENTER]

i spelled words wrong cuz its really hard to right with a DSI ok?
      yes i hate gay people they are scumbags, animals

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

im asking how to deal with them i dont wanna here "they want whats for you"
      that is not fucking best

-story of my life

gay people they are scumbags, animals

So if you have children, you'll be teaching them this, and how different will you be from your own parents?

You're 14, unfortunately that means you're a minor, so you'll have to deal with for a few years, unless you talk to them and make them understand you hate living like you do, does your dad take you hunting? I know it's kind of sick... but if you get interested in one of your dad's activities you'll be able to talk to him more, and make him realize you don't like living like you do.

Insolent child. Your father is the head of the household and you will do as he commands you. You are but a small boy, perhaps one day when you indeed become a man you can make these choices for yourself, if you can become the head of the household. But for now you're but a weak child, and you will obey your father and your mother! Their wisdom comes from experience. Your foolishness comes from your lackthereof. Know your place and respect your elders, until the time for glory has come, and you can stand tall and raise your blood soaked fists and scream in victory.

Your time will come, my boy.

Martok wrote:

Insolent child. Your father is the head of the household and you will do as he commands you. You are but a small boy, perhaps one day when you indeed become a man you can make these choices for yourself, if you can become the head of the household. But for now you're but a weak child, and you will obey your father and your mother! Their wisdom comes from experience. Your foolishness comes from your lackthereof. Know your place and respect your elders, until the time for glory has come, and you can stand tall and raise your blood soaked fists and scream in victory.

Your time will come, my boy.

Whats this, lesssons from Obi Wan Kenobi?? Master Yoda??? fuck yeah im a small boy thats why im 6 feet tall and 156 punds

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

AND fuck no, im not gonna leach my kids anything. well i will, but im gonna let them do whatever they want. my rule is they can do whatever floats thier boat

-story of my life

blink, I'm afraid it sounds like you're looking for sympathy more than anything else. If you're just looking for sympathy you should probably just say so in the first place so people don't waste their time trying to help just to get shot down.

If that is not the case, then please accept my sincere apology. I think the main problem with you and your parents is trust. Sure, your parents may have different ideas and disciplinary methods, but I'm pretty sure that if they felt that they could trust you things would improve. Not stealing your DSI back would be a good start.

Show your parents that they can trust you and you'll be surprised to see how much freedom they'll allow. It will take time, so you have to be patient.

im not looking for sympathy. im asking how i should deal with them.
      I dont need Master Yoda telling me to wait until im on my own. i dont like my life and i wanna go to real school and live a normal life.
      and whover said that normallife would b boring.
      believe me i know what boring is i sit around isolated at home every day if i could just get out and live like everyone else i dont thin i would b bored.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

think*

-story of my life

You should not call your parents retarded just because they're a little...different. Now my former master, The Fallen, now HE was weird, no, make that FREAKING INSANE!!! He was always screaming shit about a furry 80 foot tall sasquatch going around killing people. He's even trying to tell young Decepticons that drugs are good, when they're not. But I'm getting off topic.

Anyways, it's perfectly alright for your parents to be weird or different. We all are different. Heck, I bet there are lots of weird people out there. It's normal. Heck, it might even be more normal to be different. Get what I'm saying?

Dude you are only 14...you have MANY years ahead of you and if these are your biggest problems, congrats on having a pretty good life!
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure.[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]